Thread: Woverine Supplies Rocks!!!

Woverine Supplies Rocks!!!

Just want to say thanks for the painless order and the great customer service, You now have a new customer for future purchases. I normally stick with the same companies when ordering online, But I decided to give Wolverine Supplies a shot. All the emails I sent were answered fast and professionally, the online transactions was smooth, the gentleman that spoke with me on the phone to tell me my items arrived was great, and the packing of my package was great as well. Only took three days to receive my item to my door in Ontario, So im convinced that Wolverine Supplies has hookups with Canadapost for super speedy service or they drove all the way here and stuck it in my post box directly. Some of the items I had ordered weren't in stock so they had to be ordered in, all in all my from when I submitted my order to when I received it was under 4 weeks.

Items ordered where a magpul stock, BAD lever, grip, handguard, and foregrip for my Norinco AR15. I have to do some filing to get the magpul handguard to fit but that was due to my cheap $400 Norinco AR15.

Going to have to place another order with you guys soon for some sling/light attachments. If you guys have an official username on CGN that I can leave some buyer feedback at let me know.

A post isn't complete without some pics, so here you go

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Glad to hear we were able to help you out! We try our best to get stuff out the door and to you as fast as we can. We had some speed bumps with the flooding etc but we are back up to full speed. thanks for the kind words and always nice to see pictures of the end product! Nice looking little carbine you have there.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales