Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Ar500 hard armour 10x12 plates UPDATE POST 158

just secured 7 more of the TPG plate carriers, but not a cheap, we are offering them at cost to those that need them for plate, $124.99, which is a hell of a deal for this quality of plate carrier.
    for the 2 clients that did not get theres, yours will be shipping Monday

plate carrier

http://sjhardware.com/store/modules....roducts_id=837

plates
    http://sjhardware.com/store/modules....roducts_id=836

Check your email and PMs Simon.
    Still awaiting your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    possible , when we have the shooters cut, but every Condor place carrier we have seen they plate fit.
    I'm not doubting the plates fit, just when I had the template in, with squared corners up, it was right into the seam with the bottom of the template at the edge of the carrier pocket. (According to the manufacturer, the pocket is good for 10x13, so I'm guessing that's how the 10x12 still fits.)

The other reason for my asking was to do with clearance across the front. I'm not large in stature, and the shooters cut would allow greater range of motion when adopting various stancess, like isosceles, for example.

Anyways, if it becomes possible to order such a set of mixed shooter/non-shooter plates, I would definitely be interested for the above reasons.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Viggen View Post
    I'm not doubting the plates fit, just when I had the template in, with squared corners up, it was right into the seam with the bottom of the template at the edge of the carrier pocket. (According to the manufacturer, the pocket is good for 10x13, so I'm guessing that's how the 10x12 still fits.)

The other reason for my asking was to do with clearance across the front. I'm not large in stature, and the shooters cut would allow greater range of motion when adopting various stancess, like isosceles, for example.

Anyways, if it becomes possible to order such a set of mixed shooter/non-shooter plates, I would definitely be interested for the above reasons.

Cheers!
    yep, that I do understand
    we are moving next week one we are in we will be back on track .
    will keep this post going and post info as it happens
    all those things can happen.
    Thanks
    Simon

You guys really deserve kudos for responding to your customers on cgn, we realize it takes a lot of your time but it's VERY appreciated by us. (Sorry off topic but just had to get that in).☺
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    You guys really deserve kudos for responding to your customers on cgn, we realize it takes a lot of your time but it's VERY appreciated by us. (Sorry off topic but just had to get that in).☺
    Ted
    That's not a problem, as a founding member of CGN, since before it was even CGN, there are many here i call good friends, alas things are gotten stupid here at times, but CGN is still a good ear to the ground, and even when hearsay and BS gets posted, many of those In the know are quick to set the story straight.
    I learn things hear almost everyday.
    Its also great to see people using our products.
    bbb

Hey guys just to let ya know your website seems to either be hacked or just down. Looking forward to the shooters cut plates
    Fight for what you believe in today because tomorrow could just be too late.

Its down at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Its down at the moment
    Website is back up

So wait... Are the square ones canadian made? I just ordered them assuming they were from the description stating "10 year cdn warranty". I'd rather the higher quality shooter cut ones if it's the same price...