Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Ar500 hard armour 10x12 plates UPDATE POST 158

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Trying to look at about $280 per set of 2 steel plates. But not confirmed yet. + shipping from us to you
    BBB
    AR500 Armor Square Back Trauma Plate - 10"x12" $65.00
    AR500 Armor Curved Trauma Plate - Advanced Shooters Cut - 10"x12" $85.00
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    =$150.00 + free shipping

And they are making money... How is it possible that it will cost us in Canada =$280.00 + shipping? Almost 100% more then U.S.

I'm glad you guys are trying to bring them in but get those US bastards to drop their price a bit more so ours will drop as well.

Thanks!!!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    AR500 Armor Square Back Trauma Plate - 10"x12" $65.00
    AR500 Armor Curved Trauma Plate - Advanced Shooters Cut - 10"x12" $85.00
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    =$150.00 + free shipping

And they are making money... How is it possible that it will cost us in Canada =$280.00 + shipping? Almost 100% more then U.S.

I'm glad you guys are trying to bring them in but get those US bastards to drop their price a bit more so ours will drop as well.

Thanks!!!
    Again, thoese US products can not be exported so its moot point.
    Those that said buy from china, well not going to do that, also shipping from main land china to Canada by anything other then a sea container is going to cost $1000,s also there may be tariff taxs to add to that.
    If we have them made here then all we have is HST and fright to us.
    But making product in Canada is very costly, that is one of the reasons S&J has stuck to making higher quality products, it helps justify the price point.
    We may look at having it made in South Africa, which is where 1/2 the worlds name brand armour in OEM Mfg anyway.
    But shipping again is a b*tch.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Again, thoese US products can not be exported so its moot point.
    Those that said buy from china, well not going to do that,also whipping from main land china to Canada by anything other then a sea container is going to cost $1000,s also there may be tariff taxs to add to that.
    If we have them made here then all we have is HST and fright to us.
    But making product in Canada is very costly, that is one of the reasons S&J has stuck to making higher quality products, it helps justify the price point.
    We may look at having it made in South Africa, which is where 1/2 the worlds name brand armour in OEM Mfg anyway.
    But shipping again is a b*tch.
    bbb
    My apologies BBB I thought you were negotiating with AR500 and importing them in.

Cheers,
    GB
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

At $280-300 I'd be in for a set. Would even drive to you and pick them up!! :-)

Hawkmoon
    "Ok, that does it, screw you guys I'm going home. Talking poo is where I draw the line."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    At $280-300 I'd be in for a set. Would even drive to you and pick them up!! :-)

Hawkmoon
    yep that could work, but im also in Oshawa , pickering, TO and Hamilton at least once a week.

bbb

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    My apologies BBB I thought you were negotiating with AR500 and importing them in.

Cheers,
    GB
    no prob lots of info flying around this post, I could buy from them but, would be LEO sales only and they would not be willing to do the export paperwork unless we ordered pallets of the product.
    bbb

At 280 Id be in but I want to see a batch proven test. Get the shipment open it while being filmed, pick a random set, and let some rounds fly! Of course AP rounds would be harder to test, but its not as though the stuff would had ever been a guarantee against AP.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RageStation View Post
    At 280 Id be in but I want to see a batch proven test. Get the shipment open it while being filmed, pick a random set, and let some rounds fly! Of course AP rounds would be harder to test, but its not as though the stuff would had ever been a guarantee against AP.
    This..I'd be interested in that price point, if I could see a vid as well. Going to follow this thread.

Are you guys thinking of doing a run of smaller side plate as well at some point or just the 10"x12"?
    I think I might like guns....

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteSam View Post
    Are you guys thinking of doing a run of smaller side plate as well at some point or just the 10"x12"?
    what size were you thinking 6x7 6x8 ?