Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Think you guys addicted me to the 45 acp....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by veeshooter View Post
    Do you know why I carry a .45? .... Because they don't make a .46
    - actually, 460 ROWLAND.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    It all started with a Glock 21 in 45 acp, then the breakthrought came as a Les Baer Premier ll you guys sended me, seeing this big 230 gr bullet make thight clusters at 25 yards was impressive....
    This afternon i said to myself, i need an HK45 soooo, i just ordered from you that HK45C at a great price...
    Could be the third one of a big collection, who know, there is something about this 45 acp caliber that just get to you... Thanks... JP.
    You are not alone. Glock 21 got me hooked too!!!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Thought i was quite done but could not resist taking your last Sig Sauer P220R at a great price, i guess the 45 acp as become a very serious caliber in my herd... This is the fourth one of we dont know how many.... An Ed Brown could be next, i heard good things about them as they could be on par with the Les Baer, when some show up, we will surely have a little friendly talk... Take care you guys... JP.

BANNED
    So what happened, is happening with the HK45? Where are the pictures?!

Just ordered a couple off the ee, a kimber target II and a tuarus both in .45, never pulled the trigger on a 45 so really looking forward to it after reading these threads. Hope the m&p 9mil and cz75B 40 don't turn into safe queens. Actually I know the cz wont.

Typical addict... blaming the dealer for his addiction. Just can't get enough of that 230 grain crack rock... We've all been there.. the important thing is that you've acknowledge that you have an addiction.. the next step is to feeeed that addiction until it consumes you. Until you find yourself sleeping on a bed of ammo cans filled with 45 auto.. Then you may rest...

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by veeshooter View Post
    Do you know why I carry a .45? .... Because they don't make a .46
    Didn't Jeff Cooper "say" (or write) that many years ago?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Thought i was quite done but could not resist taking your last Sig Sauer P220R at a great price, i guess the 45 acp as become a very serious caliber in my herd... This is the fourth one of we dont know how many.... An Ed Brown could be next, i heard good things about them as they could be on par with the Les Baer, when some show up, we will surely have a little friendly talk... Take care you guys... JP.
    No problem JP!! Looks like your addiction to .45 is surpassing you passion for the .308 at the moment!

Gary

For me the wilson combat sealed the deal. 1911 is my fav gun.

CGN Regular
    Indeed! .45 ACP is addictive in 1911 platform, I can't wait for my premier II and that is why placed an order with trophy match. I already have a milspec gi systema colt and good ol' p14.45, now I'm thinking of thunder ranch and I'm still looking for a mint parkerized wwII 1911A1 and mint series 70 80's production.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast