Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FREE AK-74s

ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Cannon View Post
    I did not need another SKS from Marstar. I did not need an SVT-40 from Marstar. I did not need another Norinco AR-15 from Marstar. I did not need a replica AK-74 from Marstar. I did not need another 2 crates of ammo from Marstar.

I couldn't pass up that deal.

Cannon

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    im not doin it... im not doin it... Pistols!!.. no no no im not doin it...
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc69 View Post
    Johnone:

Taken unfair advantage of all of your deals of late, now I have too many SKSs/SVTs/CQAs. I'm not done with this idea yet! Is there a threshold total cost after which you'd consider (not necessarily agree to) throwing in a free VZ61? Most everything I'm interested in is already marked down, but perhaps enough of them will entice you to part with a Skorpion dewat.
    Exactly what did you have in mind ??
    John

Well. I was hoping you'd just ship me a free rifle, but no.
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KenseiSwords

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    I'd like to ask though, are there any substitutions allowed? Can we 'mix and match' any of the items? It would be awesome if we could create a package and get a special price (just out of the rifles, pistols and ammo already there). Can this be done?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    John how about a 10 case of Tanerite 2 SKS and crate of ammo plus free ak krinker?
    Call it the red neck weekend pack.
    This would be a combo to buy.
    I asked about this.

BANNED
    one thing i was curious about,,,and i'm sure a few other prospective buyers out there too,,,exactly HOW are they deactivated...i dont think cock and click is allowed anymore,,,but are they welded shut all around so you take anything apart or what,,are the bolts or guts completely removed,,,,be nice to know,,,it would be fun to at least be able to take it partially apart...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    one thing i was curious about,,,and i'm sure a few other prospective buyers out there too,,,exactly HOW are they deactivated...i dont think cock and click is allowed anymore,,,but are they welded shut all around so you take anything apart or what,,are the bolts or guts completely removed,,,,be nice to know,,,it would be fun to at least be able to take it partially apart...
    x2

Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by lupus puer View Post
    suffering jesus can we make a deal on some free stuff, can we package some things and make a better package. Can i use your bathroom... Do you have any food? Can we stay here overnight. I am just trying to get a good deal. Can you guys give me some of your organs like kidneys etc... So i can offset the cost. I am so worried about cost...
    wtf
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    Please take a few moments to read the CFC directives regarding deactivation....
    While I admit taking it apart would be nice it would also be illegal....They are VERY specific about that
    John