Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FREE AK-74s

BANNED
    thanks for the info JOn,,,so they must be all welded shut,,,anyway to get a picture of how they are welded,,,???,,does it look a bit crabby like welded all over,,,or just some small welds so the unit still looks un-altered,,i've seen some with nice small welds,,,and others which look like they took a stick welder to it,,LOL...i'd love a unit that looks original,,,,thanks for your time,,

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    thanks for the info JOn,,,so they must be all welded shut,,,anyway to get a picture of how they are welded,,,???,,does it look a bit crabby like welded all over,,,or just some small welds so the unit still looks un-altered,,i've seen some with nice small welds,,,and others which look like they took a stick welder to it,,LOL...i'd love a unit that looks original,,,,thanks for your time,,
    Are work is all but invisible John

Questions on AK-74 dewats: Does bolt carrier move? Mag removable?

Quote Originally Posted by alexPO View Post
    Questions on AK-74 dewats: Does bolt carrier move? Mag removable?
    Mag is removeable,, bolt n its carrier are welded tight.

Re the welds...all are hidden and neatly done unless u remove the receiver cover..then u can see them. Over-all..well done.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    bolt n its carrier are welded tight.

Maybe I missed something but what's the goal to have or pay for a AK de-activated ? only to put your rifle into a safe or on the wall ????
    RCMP guys should laugh if they look that and Yankees will think Canadians are very crazy to pay for a AK useless.

I want an AK for sure but a real one. If I pay a AK de-activated, I want to be sure she could be activated by purchasing some parts on the net but not with hole on the barrel.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alexPO View Post
    Well what were you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    Mag is removeable,, bolt n its carrier are welded tight.

Re the welds...all are hidden and neatly done unless u remove the receiver cover..then u can see them. Over-all..well done.
    I was dreaming of owing a deactivated AK where I could still rack the action. And then I realized that the best I can dream for is a deactivated AK.......
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    mines hanging on my office wall, i think of it as more 3d art.
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    Maybe I missed something but what's the goal to have or pay for a AK de-activated ? only to put your rifle into a safe or on the wall ????
    RCMP guys should laugh if they look that and Yankees will think Canadians are very crazy to pay for a AK useless.

I want an AK for sure but a real one. If I pay a AK de-activated, I want to be sure she could be activated by purchasing some parts on the net but not with hole on the barrel.
    May I suggest that if you are contemplating an illegal act that you not make it quite so public
    John