Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lower prices on Archangel kits!

Quote Originally Posted by salsamigo View Post
    I'm really interested in the one for Mosin, but after reading the review, I'm not really sure.
    What's your response to the review on the Mosin Stock
    i got one for xmas last year, for my '43 9130. i admit i am a gun-noob, but it definitely did not "drop right in". in fact at first look, appeared as tho it could nvr fit.

BUT, i was pleasantly surprised by how little material actually had to be removed, to get it to fit liek a glove.

a small file, some sandpaper, and aboot 15 mins, was all i needed. i also checked yt for vids, there are a cpl of 'common' spots that need fitting (trigger guard, interrupter clearance). mine had other clearance issues as well, but they were just as easy to fix.

oh and, at first, the mags had to be smacked hard to get them to lock in properly. had to push the mag release tab as well, to make sure it was fully engaged. but after running them in and out aboot a dozen times, ive had no further issues.

here's the good news, IT'S AWESOME!!! "feel" is obviously a personal assessment but, it feels gooooooooooood. hical.ca said it best "Great balance, detachable mags, adjustable barrel tensioner for tuning groups, detachable mags, adjustable length of pull & cheekriser, detachable mags, all for under $200! detachable mags"

two thumbs up, to hical.ca's service. mrs k_c was well impressed. not an easy thing to do lol.

Thanks for your feedback!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

new shipment in, everything in stock, ready to ship!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

btt

btt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    I don't understand how your prices for pretty much everything are so low compared to other dealers, yet the Archangel Nomad magazines with the sleeve are $39 and other places I've seen them in the $26 range. Care to explain/clarify?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

You list the rem 700 stock for $309 and $339. Whats the difference?
    NFA member

reason why I ask is I would like to order one
    NFA member

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    I don't understand how your prices for pretty much everything are so low compared to other dealers, yet the Archangel Nomad magazines with the sleeve are $39 and other places I've seen them in the $26 range. Care to explain/clarify?
    I was wondering about those magazines. Are they special magazines in full or is it just a sleeve that goes over a butler creek or bx mag?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunNut View Post
    I was wondering about those magazines. Are they special magazines in full or is it just a sleeve that goes over a butler creek or bx mag?
    They're a 25 round mag that's made to look like an MP5 magazine without the sleeve. Basically they have less of a curve to them than a BC or BX. The sleeve makes them look like a G36 magazine, and only fit on these Archangel mags.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast