Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The Daniel Defense That Started It All. $999.00

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Hey Mr Wolverine,
    Can we buy the overmold furniture?

It's listed on Daniel Defense website.
    Not at this time but we are hoping that soon this will be rectified.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

any word on when the DDM4V3 (http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...Furniture.aspx) will be in stock again?

CGN Regular
    Picked my DDM4 LW up at the Post Office today, hopefully out to range this evening, Have had the chance to shoot a few ar15's in the last few months and when I opened the box and pulled it out of the bag, even just picking it up you feel the difference. Missed out on the 999 deal, but was offered up a more than fair offer on the LW version.

Thanks Guy and Wolverine

CGN frequent flyer
    Finally got my rifle. Had it on lay away for a while. Love it.

Thanks Mr. Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We do offer layaway
    Haha...for a good guy, you sure do have an evil side!!
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."

Quick question (I'm a newbie, I have a DDM4 V3 I purchased last year. I got it out only a few times last year and this year. I find that my rounds, perhaps every 20-30 or so, I will get a round that not chamber completely (the bolt gets stuck and the round will only chamber, say 40-50% of the way, and the forward assist only makes it worse (ie. it doesn't help the situation), so I clear the misfeed by turning the rifle over and letting the round drop out. I've used AE 223 and Norinco ammo. Been thru about 500 rounds. Seems to happen with both ammo. The gun is run wet/ lubed.

Perhaps this is still in a break in period? I still need to put a couple 100 rounds thru? Or is this unusual? Thanks for thoughts.

Would be nice to have another deal like this =)
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Quick question (I'm a newbie, I have a DDM4 V3 I purchased last year. I got it out only a few times last year and this year. I find that my rounds, perhaps every 20-30 or so, I will get a round that not chamber completely (the bolt gets stuck and the round will only chamber, say 40-50% of the way, and the forward assist only makes it worse (ie. it doesn't help the situation), so I clear the misfeed by turning the rifle over and letting the round drop out. I've used AE 223 and Norinco ammo. Been thru about 500 rounds. Seems to happen with both ammo. The gun is run wet/ lubed.

Perhaps this is still in a break in period? I still need to put a couple 100 rounds thru? Or is this unusual? Thanks for thoughts.

Was the gun like it first when you bought it?
    Has they gun been cleaned and re-lubed well recently?
    Have you tried a different mag? Could the mag be dirty?

AR's like to be clean. Does not sound like the ammo as you have tired a few types. Bad mag spring might cause feeding issues and a dirty gun. DD guns are rock solid, I have two and as long as I treat them well, hell even when I don't they function flawless.

Be careful with that FA, it is not meant(or shouldn't be used IMO) to chamber a half chambered round, just to advance the bolt a small distance if needed. I have never used mine, then again I don't shoot it in sand and mud and I keep the gun clean.

Norc ammo is dirty as hell, make sure there is no carbon build up that a gentle cleaning does not get.

I think this will be a simple issue. If the problem continues I would suggest posting in the black rifle section and not here.

Good luck
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Quote Originally Posted by joenl View Post
    Was the gun like it first when you bought it?
    Has they gun been cleaned and re-lubed well recently?
    Have you tried a different mag? Could the mag be dirty?

AR's like to be clean. Does not sound like the ammo as you have tired a few types. Bad mag spring might cause feeding issues and a dirty gun. DD guns are rock solid, I have two and as long as I treat them well, hell even when I don't they function flawless.

Be careful with that FA, it is not meant(or shouldn't be used IMO) to chamber a half chambered round, just to advance the bolt a small distance if needed. I have never used mine, then again I don't shoot it in sand and mud and I keep the gun clean.

Norc ammo is dirty as hell, make sure there is no carbon build up that a gentle cleaning does not get.

I think this will be a simple issue. If the problem continues I would suggest posting in the black rifle section and not here.

Good luck

Yes, its been operating like this consistently since first 20 rounds put thru.

Yes, cleaned and re-lubed. Did the standard shot 50 rounds, broke it down, used a bore snake to clean, re-lubed up. Then did it at 100 rounds. Then again at 100 rounds. Full cleaning with chamber brush, etc.

Using 2-types of LAR mags, bought from 2 common companies on CGN, plus Pmags. Everything was new.

Ok. will give it another cleaning.

Thanks for advice on FA.

Will move to black rifle section.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Gas block tight and not wiggling?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales