Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252627282930

Thread: The Daniel Defense That Started It All. $999.00

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Gas block tight and not wiggling?
    Thanks for the suggestion Grumpy. I'll answer this quickly (don't want to upset the other readers if I should be moving to the black rifle section).

For the DDM4 V3, since it has the fixed front sight base, am I checking the FSB for a wiggle? (sorry, just want to confirm "how" the check the gas block tightness - and will check later tonight.)

Seems like everything I suggested has been addressed. I doubt anyone cares about the post here, I just thought you might get more dedicated help in a new thread over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Gas block tight and not wiggling?
    Good thought, if there is one round in the mag will the bolt lock back once the brass is ejected? If so you should be getting enough gas pressure I would think. A vibrating block would cause a round not to chamber fully but often you will get issues with ejection of brass, stripping the round from the mag etc. Def worth a check.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion Grumpy. I'll answer this quickly (don't want to upset the other readers if I should be moving to the black rifle section).

For the DDM4 V3, since it has the fixed front sight base, am I checking the FSB for a wiggle? (sorry, just want to confirm "how" the check the gas block tightness - and will check later tonight.)
    Shoot me an email grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com I'm also wondering if you might have an extractor that isn't holding properly, that would also cause a lot of what you are mentioning.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales