Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The PCV .50 Beowulf Magazine are back in stock at High Caliber.

Sold out already???

how much were they?

here is the link, click HERE.

We are doing preorders to make sure our customers get them, the next batch is on the way already.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Received mine this morning. Like that it's made here in the True North Strong and Free! Didn't know that Hi-cal was based in Mission until I saw the receipt, otherwise I would've just come picked it up instead of shipping it across the city. Thanks for the mag!

You are welcome in the store anytime, we have lots of cool stuff there for you to play with!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

How long before they ban these? (sorry to be a negative puss)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuswon View Post
    How long before they ban these? (sorry to be a negative puss)
    GTFO with that crap. If you believe they'll be banned, keep registering your NRs and bending over for the Surete, and leave us out of it.

anyone know if this will work with the VZ58 AR adapter? or does the polymer on polymer not work well?

http://www.zahal.org/products/vz-58-mag-well-adapter

Checked the Czechpoint-USA website and the mag may or may not work in the mag well adapter. We need a fellow CGN member to let us know if these work or not.

"The Czech Small Arms mag well adapter was designed specifically for aluminum mil-spec USGI M16/AR-15 5.56x45mm magazines. During research and development of the mag well adapter, CSA confirmed that different brands of M16/AR-15 magazines can vary considerably in size and in construction."

The site lists several brands/types that do work. (P-mags do with appropriate filing). I didn't want to post the link here but if High Caliber Services is ok with it I can add the link. Just copy/paste the above quote to find the site page.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Our shipment just arrived, you can find them on the webstore now, HERE.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast