Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The PCV .50 Beowulf Magazine are back in stock at High Caliber.

Um. Can someone please start making the 10 rnd pistol mags already??? (.50 beo of course)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    first someone has to make a .50 Beo pistol that is allowed by the RCMP. Can't have the mag if there is no pistol for it to shoot in
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Quote Originally Posted by deuce-deuce View Post
    so you modified a magazine for a .50 firearm to fit and function in a .223/556 gun. That's called manufacturing a prohibited device.
    Haaaaaa!
    Ya, sure...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

These are old news now... Let's keep it pushin. Let's get together and ask one of our manufacturers to produce a .50 beo pistol version. And 10 rnd compliant mags of course......

For the record mine fit, fed and dropped free out of my Tavor, without mods.

Love 'em!! :D:D

(E)
    Law of Politics
    Communicating logic to a Liberal is only a little more difficult than communicating with the dead.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce-deuce View Post
    So you modified a magazine for a .50 firearm to fit and function in a .223/556 gun. That's called manufacturing a prohibited device.
    Modifying the mag in a way that it doesn't alter calibre or capacity doesn't change its legal status. A Beowulf upper and a .223 upper operate on the same lower receiver, therefore modifying the magazine to drop freely from the lower receiver doesn't change a thing.

All that being said.... these mags are still 100% trash.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    100% trash? I don't think so. I had some, they worked fine in an AR and an XCR. Only issue was not always locking the bolt open on last round. I sold mine, and I don't like them personally, but they're far from garbage.
    Triple bread rounds for the win

BANNED
    Try using them with Beowulf rounds and tell me that they're not junk... They don't feed the rounds that they are allegedly "designed" for, they're poor quality, overpriced and they don't even fit properly in a generic AR lower... That equals trash if you ask me.

They are a cheap alternative to AA mags, not the best but how else are you going to put 15 rds down range in one mag legally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    they are definitely overpriced, no argument
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast