Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: update on the 10 round AT15 pistol mags JAN 30 2015 MAGS are in stock

Can't wait till these mags come out. The Press check Beowulf mags are utter crap!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Just to share the love, this is a picture of the Generation 1 AT-15 magazine. I'm not sure exactly what the Generation 2 will look like, but this should give you a bit of an idea.

Click for higher quality.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    Just I wild guess, but I don't think the new ones will have "CAA" on them
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Rick if we are on the email notification list are we just standing behind the "pre order" "pre paid" folks?
    The prepaid guys will simply ship out as soon as they land, the pre-orders we will have to contact for payment and shipping info, so best answer is "sort of" but no worries, we are running a fairly large initial production run. The initial order size will cover all the existing prepaid orders as well as all the pre-orders and still there should be a few thousand left over. The best part of working with a local supplier is that we can order 5000 or 10000 without worrying that shipping and exchange will effect the price. Being as the mags are made less than an hour away smaller orders are very viable.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alex_40cal View Post
    And I've heard that the Gen 2 design is slightly curved in shape, and not straight like the Gen 1's.
    CAA proposed a curved body, they were claiming that the follower did not work as well in the straight mag body.
    What we have done with the follower has solved the problems they were encountering. It is amazing how making a purpose built mag solves many of the problems that non purpose built mags have, so the Gen 2 ATRS mags will be pretty much a straight body due to the follower being "unique" and purpose built.

We have addressed the problems of the Gen 1s not working out of the box on Tavors and such, as well as squaring off the rear cutout. There are also a couple other improvements that have been made to make these truly great mags. Our goal was to make a better than Magpul mag and so far I believe we have done so.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Awesome. Because the straight design looks terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    CAA proposed a curved body, they were claiming that the follower did not work as well in the straight mag body.
    What we have done with the follower has solved the problems they were encountering. It is amazing how making a purpose built mag solves many of the problems that non purpose built mags have, so the Gen 2 ATRS mags will be pretty much a straight body due to the follower being "unique" and purpose built.

We have addressed the problems of the Gen 1s not working out of the box on Tavors and such, as well as squaring off the rear cutout. There are also a couple other improvements that have been made to make these truly great mags. Our goal was to make a better than Magpul mag and so far I believe we have done so.

Woohoo! Awesome news. Love the Gen1s and have been waiting for more.

BANNED
    i have 10 of the gen1 mags and been using them for 3 gun and such... i am not easy on my mags and they get dumped on concrete and wood floors as well as dirt, mud and etc.... they have worked great.

Hope you guys will be using high quality polymer plastic as the PMAG's, or better . The plastic used in those PCV mag is just, "plastic"......

Quote Originally Posted by GarDian View Post
    Hope you guys will be using high quality polymer plastic as the PMAG's, or better . The plastic used in those PCV mag is just, "plastic"......
    The polymer we are employing is the same as what Magpul uses, however we are having "glass" added to the mix in order to further strengthen the finished product.
    Please do not ask me more on this as I really do not know exactly what the plastics experts are adding to the mix other than seeing the difference in the polymer. The "glass" adds significant rigidity and durability to the finished product, which will enhance how they work as well as how long their service life is. The additional cost of this is marginal, so to have the very best product we can have asked for this option.

ALSO A note to all parties reading this. My PM box is getting to the over flow stage, PLEASE do not PM me. Read below. Thank you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast