Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: update on the 10 round AT15 pistol mags JAN 30 2015 MAGS are in stock

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philchau View Post
    Hey ATRS - the Expedited shipping for 4 of these mags is $49.23 to BC - that seems a little high for 4 plastic mags.

Is this correct?
    Not sure, but it sounds very high to me. We use the Canada Post electronic calculator to get the exact price. Our website seems to be incorrect in its shipping costs.
    We ARE working on getting the website sorted out.
    ALL orders that have been shipped so far have been manually entered into the shipping calculator for correct cost of shipping and will continue to be until our website and CPs calculator jive.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by NaviDave View Post
    Are these limited internally to ~10.5 - 10.8 rounds or exactly 10.0 rounds?
    Internally blocked in 2 manners to 10.5. And in all of the test guns we had use of would allow for insertion on a closed bolt. If a guy is OK with damaging the mag and has VERY strong thumbs 11 can be forced to fit but the mag body distorts making it impossible to insert into a magwell. The mags with the exception of the spring is all made of polymer, hence some flex in the mag body is going to happen.
    Even well pinned metal mags can be loaded to take 11 if enough brute force is applied.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post
    These magazines are available in any colour you want so long as it's black...
    (other colours will be available in a few weeks)

These magazines look and feel great.

However, they do not work in my Mossberg MVP as they do not lock up tight in the magwell. The bolt fails to strip the next round out of the magazine unless I hold it at the proper angle. I know Magpul magazines will feed in the MVP so it's not a polymer vs metal issue.

The magazines do lock up nice in my two AR-15 rifles. There are issues as the rounds can get caught up on the lips of the magazines. The last round always fails to feed and it is wedged so tight that I need a tool to pry it out every time. This occurred in the 2 of the 6 magazines I purchased tonight. I haven't tried the other 4 but a visual inspection of them leads me to believe they will all have this issue. I'm not taking a file to them yet as maybe this is something that will work itself out with use and I will wait to see what solutions people come up with on CGN.
    Just got back from the range. Took several random mags and all ran flawlessly so I am totally at a loss as to why the 1s you got seem to have problems.
    Are you shooting the guns or just working them carefully manually at home?
    IF you are shooting, try ALL of them please. If there are any problems PLEASE let us know and if possible bring your guns in so we can see what is happening. It is really hard to correct problems if we can not see what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by kschneider View Post
    Will there be any all pink ones available in the future?
    Yes, we are simply waiting for the resin to come in. We are trying to match the Hot Pink that Magpul accessories are in.
    The followers and base plates will be black. I will try to post a photo of the sample we have on Monday. The color of the sample is not quite correct hence us holding back production of the non black mags until we are happy with the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Yes, we are simply waiting for the resin to come in. We are trying to match the Hot Pink that Magpul accessories are in.
    The followers and base plates will be black. I will try to post a photo of the sample we have on Monday. The color of the sample is not quite correct hence us holding back production of the non black mags until we are happy with the colors.
    Sweet, thank you, will buy a bunch of pink ones, as soon as they are available.

And the OD will be available soon?
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

yes it will

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567