Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: update on the 10 round AT15 pistol mags JAN 30 2015 MAGS are in stock

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Just to clarify. The photo is of the 3D prototype, the actual mags being produced for sale are injection molded, hence far more durable.
    We expect we should see them in the 45 to 60 days
    Colors offered. Black, Tan, OD and possibly some hot pink and 2 tone.

hot pink glow in the dark ????

well perhaps just the followers
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    The molds are being made, the folks making them figured later this month until they were completed, my understanding is that the actual injection molding process is fairly quick. I will follow up with the mold makers today for a better projection on timing, but I know we have got to be getting real close to time for injection and assembly.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpingravel View Post
    Will you be having 308 versions made to compliment your new MHR? I like poly mags, but do not like the 20/5 option currently available. Waste of space.
    We may at some point but with a set of molds running 50K per mag and having a TON of capital already tied up in these mags and the new rifle it is not high on the priority list right at the moment.
    I too prefer the 10 round mag body and to have it internally blocked to 5 is even better, or at least as good as it gets given our totally stupid laws on mag capacity. Ideally a 10 round mag would be my choice. Gotta have a dream.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

CGN Regular
    There's new photos of the mag on the website : http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/...ory_pathway-61

I believe there's just a few more kinks to work out in production, but thought you might like to check out the updated pictures of the magazine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    I didn read the whole thread so sorry if it's been asked and answered already....

Price point on these mags? They look nice...
    $28
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    But until these are perfect we wait....we but want everyone to be thrilled with the results.

We have had some significant issues getting these to market. And we certainly did not anticipate them taking any wheres near as long as they have.
    Getting properly screwed by CAA after the 1st batch came over. The local company who is now making them for us is great but like us very anal, hence more delays than planned, but we want these to be the very best damn mags on the planet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    We have had some significant issues getting these to market. And we certainly did not anticipate them taking any wheres near as long as they have.
    Getting properly screwed by CAA after the 1st batch came over. The local company who is now making them for us is great but like us very anal, hence more delays than planned, but we want these to be the very best damn mags on the planet.
    Gotta hand it to you for not succumbing to pressure/greed and holding off on releasing until it's perfect. Can't imagine the grief taken from impatient people

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Will these new ones have a slight curve to them like they were supposed to, or are they back to being straight "stick" mags?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    I can't help but wonder, why are people/businesses still into 10-round LAR mags when we have the .50 beowulf mag option that holds 14 rounds?
    Simple...cost. The crap PCV mags are twice the price and real AA Beo's are about 4x...
    μολὼν λαβέ

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast