Thread: P&D Enterprises - Awesome Service!

P&D Enterprises - Awesome Service!

Just bought my first 1911 in .45ACP and so the need for feeding a new caliber raised it's head. One call to P&D Enterprises for a Dillion carbide 3 die set, conversion kit, crimp die, quick change kit (tool head hopper etc.), primer tubes, and of course brass. ALL in stock and on it's way as I type. WOW, great service. Just wanted to say thanks

CGN Regular
    Had a few transactions with them as well, all positive. Friendly staff, good service, nice store, and most of the time they have stock of whatever I need.
    When in doubt.....empty the magazine.....

CGN Regular
    Just this side of no where on the edge of common sense, West Central Alberta
    I have purchased from them and browsed their store and they are a top shelf outfit. A LOT of business's could spend a few days watching how they run an enterprise and learn something valuable.

I browse a LOT of stores looking at firearms etc but I only take my wallet out at a few of them and P&D is definitely one where I am happy to spend my money.
    Regards,
    Dave.
    Alberta Independence! A solid future for our children and grandcildren.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Phil and Diane along with their staff have always been some of the most reliable vendors in Canada since they opened. I don't think I have ever heard anything bad about them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    They are the best !

Thanks for the posts guys, nice to see kudos where they are deserved. Too many bashing threads of late (so it seems) so it's nice to have one with positive vibes for a change! Enjoy the long weekend all, hopefully I'll be able to get and shoot, it's been way too long.