Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Optics, Now with FREE SHIPPING!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    I'm not sure how a business goes about dealing with them (if you're interested I can get some info) but for someone like me I would find a scope (or something) I want at your store (which I can't afford right away)and I get a total price then goto the Canex and arrange for a payment plan through them. I take the paperwork to you guys and purchase the scope (or whatever). The canex pays for the item outright and then I have 1 to 3 years (depending on which payment plan I go with) to pay the item back.

It's great because I get the item right away, you get paid right away and there's no interest for me.
    I believe the retailer has to pay a certain percentage to canex. Plans are available from $500 to $5000 (I think). I don't believe guns can be sold using it but it should be good to go for accessories, optics, hunting stuff, etc.

I think you would need to contact NPF on base to get things set up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    Any eta on when the crossfire ii in 1-4 with v-brite will be back in stock?
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If I buy a scope with free shipping and I buy rings at the same time will they also have free shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoutin View Post
    If I buy a scope with free shipping and I buy rings at the same time will they also have free shipping?
    Very good question ,as i was wondering the same thing ,would make my decision an easy one.

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JEEFdaCHIEF View Post
    How do you feel about a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40? I've read mostly good things but the reoccurring complaint I see is that the eye relief is too short. I plan to mount it on a Savage .308. Thanks
    Late reply, but the new Diamondback HP line looks like they'll have increased & consistent eye relief. At least according to vortex's specs.
    Increased price though.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JEEFdaCHIEF View Post
    How do you feel about a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40? I've read mostly good things but the reoccurring complaint I see is that the eye relief is too short. I plan to mount it on a Savage .308. Thanks
    I just bought this scope from SFRC and yeah, the eye relief isn't the greatest. I don't think it'll be a big deal ono your 308. I put it on my 25-06 and i don't think there'll be issues. I'll post back here if i find any though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoutin View Post
    Short answer: No. I purchased a scope, rings and bases. Because of the rings and bases shipping charges applied. Can't win 'em all i guess.

ETA: Thanks Ryan. I'm looking forward to trying out my Vortex scope. Never had one before.

CGN Regular
    I just bought a Viper PST 2.5-10x44. So stoked for this and the M14.CA top rail to come in.

Best prices for new Vortex scopes, and free expedite shipping! Scope got here in 2 days, you guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by TFunfer View Post
    Hey Ryan,

Are you expecting any Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 scopes? Specifically the one with the EBR-2C MRAD reticle?

Any answer about that please ?

I would purchase a $2000+ top of the line long range Leupold right now if SFRC would strike a deal with Canex!!!
    "If I'm someday found dead in a ditch, I intend to be lying in a pile of brass."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast