Thread: Top Notch Customer Service

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar

Top Notch Customer Service

I recently made one of many purcheses from Frontier and for the first time of buying in 14 years I ended with a dud rifle.. It was so far from being salvaged with a repair that it needed to replaced... I spoke to the manager at Frontier and sent photos of what was happening with the rifle.. I was instructed to return the rifle at there cost... I returned the rifle on my own cost being not sure there was actually something wrong. When I called back a few days later the management said it will be replaced or repaired... 3 days later I received the Canada post slip in the mail... I got it home and noticed the same box I originally shipped my rifle back in. But inside the box was a fully functional rifle. I have never been treated with such customer care as I was when this happened.. I am extremely happy and this is why I continue to do business with Frontier and I make all my shooting community the I regularly shoot with choose Frontier over all local shops.... ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!!! Thank you very much Frontier for treating me like a human and not a pile of cash.
    Last edited by Liquid_Snake; 08-02-2014 at 09:06 AM.