Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping question for Wolverine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    I spent $60.00 In gas & 8 hours of time the other day to buy a $200.00 gun that had Free Shipping
    + I booked the day off work for the trip lol!

SO the $200.00 gun cost me over 500 after everything , But Man!! That's well worth the trip and hope to go back next month for some other toyz!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Wolverine will do right by you regarding shipping. They have credited me afterwards when a default high shipping cost is charged to my card.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buffdog's Avatar
    Canada Post has some weird and wonderful rates and policies. Even though I live in Manitoba, where the GST is 5%, if I ship a parcel to Ontario, it is then hit with a 13% OST and one to Nova Scotia had their 17% HST added onto it.

Aa mentioned, a simple e-mail to any dealer is MUCH better than putting Posts like the original one on the Internet. Wolverine and many other Dealers here have a "Contact Us" link on their website and are usually fairly prompt about answering questions.
    Be Warned! If you bother me, I can make it to the front gate in 3.2 seconds. Can you do it in 3.1?

Indeed ,Canada Post does charge crazy fees for shipping ,to the point where it really does not make much sense.

BUT....I must say ,they have been very prudent in their shipping times ,and the wonderful folks at Wolverine do pack and ship quickly.

I got my stuff today, only took 2 days ! But of course ,i`m only in Winnipeg ,but still !

I`ve always wanted to drive to Virden and see the gang at Wolverine ,but me and my VISA card know better !!!(mind you ,I do have two good kidneys I could sell)

Bravo Wolverine and perhaps CP to an extent ?

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12