Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK lighter LEM strigger spring?

HK lighter LEM strigger spring?

Hi,

Can you get the 4 lbs HK LEM trigger spring? The 8 lbs HK45 LEM is just tooooooo heavy. When I shot, bullets were spilling all over the place.

I'd be in for one as well.

Business member
    Let me check into this, I had done so already about a year ago or even longer and at that time was told that this was for Law Enforcement retrofit only.
    Will advise.
    Wolfgang.

Seems they're widely available in the US. Cheap too.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Business member
    These are available.
    If interested, drop us an e-mail.
    Trigger return spring HK part # 209266 (black colored, thinner trigger return spring) for light LEM trigger pull, approximately 4-5 lbs.)
    Cheers,
    Wolfgang.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfverine View Post
    These are available.
    If interested, drop us an e-mail.
    Trigger return spring HK part # 209266 (black colored, thinner trigger return spring) for light LEM trigger pull, approximately 4-5 lbs.)
    Cheers,
    Wolfgang.
    Light firing pin block spring is also in order if doing the light trigger spring. For the DIY crowd, the installation tool would help
    Check other started threads for combo deals

I was also told that I need the light trigger return spring AND a light firing pin block spring to convert the LEM trigger. FPBS HK part # 209296. Can you please confirm with HK if we need this spring too? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by meterus View Post
    I was also told that I need the light trigger return spring AND a light firing pin block spring to convert the LEM trigger. FPBS HK part # 209296. Can you please confirm with HK if we need this spring too? Thanks!
    According to HKpro in US, you in order to convert HK45c from LEM to LEM light you will need the aforementioned trigger return spring 209266, your existing firing pin block spring 209296 and a lighter hammer spring 234479.
    Link (remove 3 spaces) to spring guide chart http://www .hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/168700-spring-reference-chart-different-lem-variants.html
    I don't know if this is indeed fact, however the people on this site appear to know a whole crapload about HK firearms.

So, I guess I'll email wolverine asking for a 209296 and a 234479 and see what the hell happens!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    According to HKpro in US, you in order to convert HK45c from LEM to LEM light you will need the aforementioned trigger return spring 209266, your existing firing pin block spring 209296 and a lighter hammer spring 234479.
    Link (remove 3 spaces) to spring guide chart http://www .hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/168700-spring-reference-chart-different-lem-variants.html
    I don't know if this is indeed fact, however the people on this site appear to know a whole crapload about HK firearms.
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like we already have the FPBS 209296 installed, and we just need to have TRS 209266 and HS 215694 for a light LEM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast