Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daniel Defense M4A1 and damage on my MK18

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Noir
    You must be really bored, think highly of oneself a little do we?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kage123 View Post
    If you're going to trash that lower, I'll take it
    I'll PM you, once I figure out what to do with it. Only reason this whole thing got brought up, was cause I wanted a Colt LE6920 lower. But I don't NEED a Colt lower. So if I can get my lower fixed I'll keep it, if the DD lower is less expensive I'll buy a new one rather than a Colt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Pics don't load for me.
    CSSA Member

DAMN YOU, beat me to it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Well I'll pay for the shipping if he sends it to me.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by CashMonkey View Post
    Only because it's my fault, it's operator error. If it's covered I'll take it, if not then I'll buy a new lower. I don't mind scratches, dents are what bother me, no matter the size.
    Even if they offer to replace it I don't think you should take it. It would be like asking for a SU16 barrel/receiver to be covered which you have indicated is clearly not cool if it's operator error.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Even if they offer to replace it I don't think you should take it. It would be like asking for a SU16 barrel/receiver to be covered which you have indicated is clearly not cool if it's operator error.
    Difference is I'm not asking for it, if it is, then it is. If it isn't oh well, I'm not asking them to give me a deal on a new lower now am I? Im also not expecting it. I asked if they knew how to fix it, and if they couldn't do they have any lowers I could buy. I never asked if it's covered under warranty, never asked if I could have couple bucks off a spare lower they had laying around. I also brought up the fact that I had wanted to get Colt lowers but seeing that would only be a purchase so my AR has the Colt roll mark. I figured why not just try to get it fixed or buy a new DD lower.

See he was looking to get a deal on a replacement barrel for his SU16. Deals don't matter to me, if I get one I get one if not oh well. I understood from the beginning this was going to be an expensive hobby, I don't care about spending money on something I really want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123