Thread: My New M&P 22

My New M&P 22

I just want to give kudos to the fine folks at Wolverine Supplies. (It took me a while to get around to it) I ordered an M&P 22 from Wolverine back when the road to their shop was flooded. This was my first dealing with them. But even with the flooding they got that gun to me FAST! Wow! Gotta give credit where credit is due. If all their service is that smooth and fast they got a return customer in me.

As soon as they have more 686's in stock I will be ordering one of them. If the wife will let me of course. :D

They can have an extra piece of pie after supper tonight. They deserve it.

Enjoy the M&P 22! I love shooting mine. Grab up the mags when you see me cause they get hard to find at times.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

She can be a picky eater. Mine loves Rem Golden Bullet, CCI and the bulk federal stuff. Will not digest anything winchester or american eagle.

Make sure to get a few mags. Great pistol, especially if you shoot M&P in IPSC or IDPA. Cheaper trainer.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46