Thread: Walk-in Question

Walk-in Question

Hey guys and gals, hoping whoever operates the CGN account (or JR) can answer this instead of the...gentleman...I spoke to on the phone.

Since you won't allow walk-in customers to book range time, can someone give me a general idea as to when it's safe to make the drive and hopefully get a lane? Trying to take my Mum out to shoot handguns since she's undecided about her RPAL.

Good question.
    Therefore tagged for interest

If it is a weekend, I would plan to be there for 9:30 am, otherwise it's hit or miss. Earlier in the day is always a better bet, but I would call ahead to ask about wait times before you make your way out.

I've yet to have someone answer the phone on a weekday, regardless of time.

And I can't go weekends, not a Grange member

I guess I should take the guy's advice and "screw off and stop wasting (your) time with (my) moron questions".

My bad! Top notch everyone

CGN Regular
    edit
    Last edited by duuder; 08-16-2014 at 07:40 PM.

Weird I've always gotten an answer on the phone during weekdays. Its a zoo on the weekend and that's why I never go on weekend.

Weekdays before noon you should be okay for a walk in if you have your PAL. That's really the only time I go (as a member) and usually have one or two other members on the range with me. If Range B isn't booked for a group or agency then they sometimes take the non licenced visitors over there, opening up more room on Range A for members.

I've been to Target Sports during the week with some other guys from work. We're usually able to get a spot, but we go early. Try to be there when they open. A few rare times they were busy by then, but we just grabbed a coffee and shopped until the stalls became available. The staff are great and l always walk outta there buying something.