Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emt?

Just as a heads up, you'll get a swift infraction for seeming to complain about the EE or sellers in general.

I don't see why someone wouldn't sell to you cause of low feedback, are you trying to make them send the item first?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    The best way to boost your post count that I have seen is to jump on the "IBTL" train.

IBTL=In Before The Lock. Referance to a thread that will likely get locked due to discussions that are illegal or ranting.

Post for the post count!

+1
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Ok good to know but to be clear, I am not complaining about the equipment exchange rather... venting (?) about being new. LOL! Totally light hearted, I promise!

Oh god no. I would never ask them to send the item first! #1 rule of internet purchasing is buyer beware. I don't think the seller liked the idea of me offering a few bucks lower than his asking but that's totally his decision and I don't blame him. Others have said they don't want to sell to zero feedback users and people who have been on the forum for less than (insert desired timeline here)... again, totally understandable!!

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    The best way to boost your post count that I have seen is to jump on the "IBTL" train.
    That would work if the responses to posts counted towards the # of posts. It's ok though, I get that I am unknown in this world and need to show myself as not scamming and that I can be a productive member (which is the plan).

You may want to start small on the EE stuff as well.
    If you know what you want to can pick up odds and ends.
    Low value items a Tim's card works well.

Good idea! Though I don't want to seem like I am buying and selling low cost items in order to establish a scammers ratio. Once I get goin, I'm sure it wont be an issue.

I dont see why sellers would be overly wary to turn you down to be honest. The funds are received before the item is sent out, so they are in the clear as far as financially covering their asses. I could see if they're skeptical because your fresh to the forum, and cant confirm your true identity on if you have a stolen/ripped off PAL or if you are who you say you are when you supply your information for proving your PAL... but even then calling the CFC and verifying you are you, and the address the gun is being shipped to is actually the one registered to the PAL.

Ive never had a problem selling to newbies. Buying, I definitely am a little more diligent than normal. But as with any online interactions, it's always a risk.

Ok, good to know. I hope I can find my way through.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    A zero feedback score doesn't mean anything if you're the buyer (at least it shouldn't...and it doesn't to me). You still have to pony up the funds before the product gets shipped. Now if you're the seller...completely different story. I'll be checking you pretty thoroughly before I outlay big money on something you might have. So what are you looking for? Maybe I have it and I'll sell it to you
    μολὼν λαβέ

PM sent!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast