Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emt?

I would have no problems dealing with a member with a 0 trader rating ,I would just be diligent and more so if it were a firearm.I would ask for phone numbers and full physical addresses (not post office box #s)

If I`m selling higher end products and firearms ,I would want payment upfront ,but who would not.

I also give my Ph# and full info to those who purchase from me ,just fair and shows I have nothing to hide.

Not sure post counts are all that important to tell the truth ,tells me nothing when a person has 5000 posts in less than a month or two.... LOL

In the end ,it is the "interweb" and as we all know ,it has it`s flaws.

I`ll deal with anybody and will give take a chance at least once ,just use common sense.

Hmmmmm...that reminds me.

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sturmsoldat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandley View Post
    PM sent!
    Good luck Shandley. Hope you will get what you want!!!
    "If you survive that sh*t and make it Home, You are a Hero"

Shandley when I did my first deal on CGN, I was asked about my experience on eBay as a reference. The member obviously liked what he saw and it went as smooth as silk from there. If your an eBay user, try that route as a reference. It may help you with your first purchase on CGN. Good luck
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    I jumped in the deep end with my first EE deal. Traded for a high dollar AR. The seller never even questioned my zero rating. I guess the pics I sent him of my trade convinced him I was ok. Good luck with your purchase OP!

Funny! I could see you having issues selling as a new member but buying? EMT and they have your money before they ship. Silly!
    If there are no dogs in heaven.....When I die I want to go where they go.

Moments after my last post here, every seller I contacted wrote back to me with a mind change.

Since then, there have been many purchases and no one has left feedback. Is there tact to that?

@kidcom: Great idea about the eBay experience!

Sometimes people don't want to leave FB until you have received item and left some for them, others just seem to forget

Once the dust has settled and you have left FB For someone and they havent responded with some for you, I would kindly ask them if they wouldn't mind leavin' you some since you are at 0 afterall, but that doesn't mean they will or have to lol

Don't wanna hijack the thread, but would EMT include ######? Is ###### accepted by sellers on the EE? One of the advantage is that the transaction is fully trackable...

Good to see you are getting possitive feedback ,congrats !

Just had to add ,it`s also nice to see you posted your province/city in the location under your name.......I can never fully understand why people do not at least state what province they are from (not even the frik`n provincial flag avatar......really ?)

Do you know how many deals I have passed by on the EE because some folks will not show their location.....OR.....this old chestnut ..." I have blah blah blah for sale ,local pick-up only" ! Are you serious man ??????? ,not even telling where the H%@@ they are located ! Now THAT blows me away !

Ask ,listen and learn ,and so far you have done a very good job at that !

Cheers

Paul T

3132 Aimpoint Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Canada ,R6T 4B1
    204-255-2623

You drive down Windy leaf Blvd. to the 4 way stop ,turn left at Rimfire Street,then turn right 2.4 Kms...........I`m the big brown house with the double garage.If i`m not home ,the key is in the mailbox ,let yourself in, but don`t touch my antiques.

.....well you get the point ! LOL
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by multicam333 View Post
    Don't wanna hijack the thread, but would EMT include ######? Is ###### accepted by sellers on the EE? One of the advantage is that the transaction is fully trackable...
    Most people who are selling things don't like using ###### because the seller gets hit with a service fee. From the buyers perspective, ###### is great. If you are uncomfortable with EMT, try to get a feel for the seller - see if you think you can trust them. Often times, it just comes down to gut feeling. I recently bought a pistol from an older gent that doesn't have a computer and wouldn't know how to use one if he did. The payment method he was comfortable with was cheque via Canada Post. He had no pictures of the item, but described it in detail. After speaking for a while on the phone with him and his wife (his health is not good) I felt I could trust them. He even said he wouldn't cash the cheque until I had the gun and was satisfied. I sent the cheque a couple of days ago. We'll see how this plays out and I'll post an update.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast