Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grumpy, Please put the SAM-Thunderbolt-1911-45-ACP On Sale Soon I Want One!

Grumpy, Please put the SAM-Thunderbolt-1911-45-ACP On Sale Soon I Want One!

Dear Grumpy,

First of all I don't care if your grumpy your customer service is beyond compare. Now that I have buttered you up please put this hand-gun on sale soon I need one to go with the Omega I bought from you. I think the SAM handguns have been the best deal on the market but the prices have gone up a bit so I am waiting for a sale price.

Thanks for everything Grumpy from a happy regular customer!

Link below for this handgun!

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/12240/SAM-Thunderbolt-1911-45-ACP.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Fretman View Post
    Dear Grumpy,

First of all I don't care if your grumpy your customer service is beyond compare. Now that I have buttered you up please put this hand-gun on sale soon I need one to go with the Omega I bought from you. I think the SAM handguns have been the best deal on the market but the prices have gone up a bit so I am waiting for a sale price.

Thanks for everything Grumpy from a happy regular customer!

Link below for this handgun!

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...11-45-ACP.aspx
    If SAM ever makes one of these in 9mm please let me know!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Hey Fretman,
    We have free shipping for august on it so there is a savings right there. The value for dollar on the Thunderbolt is already very good on these pistols.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Hey Fretman,
    We have free shipping for august on it so there is a savings right there. The value for dollar on the Thunderbolt is already very good on these pistols.
    Yes but I am greedy! My counter-part to your Grumpy!

Hey Fretman,
    Are you saying a sale on these is unlikely? You are breaking me down a little Grumpy! Induce me just a little bit please.

Scott

Hey Fretman,
    Are those Thunderbolts any good? How would they compare to a Ruger SR 1911 for instance?
    Thanks in advance.
    Harriston Pistol Club, CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by canuckiron View Post
    Are those Thunderbolts any good? How would they compare to a Ruger SR 1911 for instance?
    Thanks in advance.
    SAM make a nice, tight, properly fit and finished pistol. Definitely a bargain at these prices. I would take one of these over the Ruger or Remington 1911's any day.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Can't go wrong with the Thunderbolt, I bought one a few months back and love it! Tight, accurate and with a couple of hundred rounds down range so far 100% reliable.

I should add I bought the stainless version but the results should be identical. Love the frame checkering also. For me really makes the gun controllable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    SAM make a nice, tight, properly fit and finished pistol. Definitely a bargain at these prices. I would take one of these over the Ruger or Remington 1911's any day.
    Dunno about the fit. I was unable to get a generic MSH into my omega. It would very much have needed fitting. The Sam is a nice gun but I'd not trade my Ruger for a T-bolt.

Don't you dare put these on sale, Grumpy. I'm flat broke and some twunk tried to use my credit card to fly Lufthansa last week, so I am far more grumpy than you right now. I could out grump Grumpy Cat...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast