Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

Took mine out today and shot the non corrosive norinco ammo I bought from canam and some surplus I bought from a cgn member. Both fired flawlessly, I shot 30 Norc and 100 surplus. The Norc primers are a lot softer then the surplus ammo big difference in the primer strikes, but like I said I had no issues. Impressed with the gun and even happier that it shoots cheap ammo

BANNED
    Mine didnt like the czech surplus at all....my surplus ammo was made in 1951 and out of 40 rounds I had lots of FTFs and 6-7 hang fires.

My phone sucks with taking photos the Norc ammo is on the left the right is surplus, big difference in primers

Both fired, no hang fires or fte or ftf maybe I just got lucky

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    How dimensionally similar is it to a 226? Would it fit in a KPOS kit?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    I am really likeing this pistol had it out for about 300 today again. I really need a set of adjustable site. what is going to fit ill have to look into
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I have a feeling these were built originally for Pakistan and some tribesman has all the mags. Probably taped them too.
    LOL does this "tribesman" live in a hut and eat people too?? I feel the need to put on sunglasses to counteract the glow of red coming off your neck...
    Git er dun!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    put a set of adjustable sights on thismornin LDA for sig 226 to cold to shoot but im sure it willmake a lot of diff

payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Had bad luck with the surplus as well - lots of FTFs due to light strikes, many would go off with a second trigger pull. Had a few rounds become stuck in the chamber after firing. Had a look at the chamber and it didn't seem particularly rough. I'll have to try it with some Norc copperwash if I can find it or perhaps I will try polishing the chamber with some Autosol.

As others have mentioned, not being able to use surplus out of the box is kind of a pain in the ass. Could it be that the primers on this surplus stuff were meant for SMGs?
    A2 flash hider aficionado.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I think the rail is not spec. Anyone confirm this?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.