Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313233343536373839404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Pakistan!
    Pyramids

Thank-you

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    People buy it because of cheap surplus; so if it doesn't shoot it, it is a fail.
    It is true, mine does not like surplus ammo. I don't mind that though...I have Tokarevs that will chew through surplus ammo all day.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Regular
    So am interested, what is the price on extra mags and any solution to the surplus issue or is it just specific to a few guns?

CGN Regular
    Happy with my two P762. Fun to shoot, notice sharp recoil, slightly less than .40

CGN Regular
    I purchase 7.62 x25 barrel conversion kit fromUSA, I like it very much, uses 38 super mags from bownels, cheap shooting, little recoil because of weight, now that,s what Norinco needs to do, sell the 1911 in 7.62x25, I use it in practical shooting at our gun club

Quote Originally Posted by inky View Post
    I purchase 7.62 x25 barrel conversion kit fromUSA, I like it very much, uses 38 super mags from bownels, cheap shooting, little recoil because of weight, now that,s what Norinco needs to do, sell the 1911 in 7.62x25, I use it in practical shooting at our gun club
    Which gun do you use your 7.62x25 conversion kit in?

BANNED
    AMMO UPDATE

The 100 rounds of Sellier and Bellot ammo I bought to test worked fine but it is $20.50 a box plus tax ...the empty brass was ejected about 15 yards to my right , I had the last round in the mag fail to feed 3 times . When this occurred I racked the action each time and the round chambered and fired fine . Might be a mag issue ??
    As well it is hitting around 5-6 inches left ...How do you move the rear sights as I tried with a punch but it wouldn't budge ??
    I like the size feel of the pistol so overall I am getting happier with my purchase . I am disappointed the Czech ammo I bought wont cycle thru it .
    I cant get the norinco ammo to try locally so I will pick up a few hundred of the S&B to cycle through it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    What about extra mags?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

So I bought one of these. It did not like surplus ammo at all. Never tried the s&b though. And it had a habit of holding back the slide with one round still left in the mag.
    To fix these issue were pretty straight forward. I ordered in a new wolf recoil spring for a sig 226. #15 worked like a charm. Now it eats any and all I put in the mag. Not expensive either.
    And I had to file down the spot where the slide catch gets pushed on by the mag follower. Only a tiny bit of material had to be removed. No more stopping before the mag is empty.
    Just a couple easy fixes if anyone else is having my issues.