Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    So a sig clone in 7.62? Awesome

CGN Regular
    If it functions well I am getting one. p226 and 7.62x25 I am tunred on.

Just got mine, I'll be heading to the range this afternoon with Chinese, Czech, Bulgarian, and S&B ammo
    I am so excited

Hey everyone, Just got back from the range!
    First off its pretty accurate and reliable. Fits nice in the hand as well.
    -50 rounds of Chinese non corrosive functioned really well.
    -60 rounds of Czech no problems
    -60 Bulgarian??? It might be Romanian as well (can't read it LoL) It had 3 FTF but a second strike of the hammer set them off
    -50 rounds of S&B commercial no problems
    So all in all the Chinese stuff shot the best for me.

EDIT; Big thanks to Canada Ammo for bringing these awesome pistols in :D

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerSW View Post
    OK CANPAR just brought me my P762, cleaned it up quickly and here's some quick pictures. I photo shopped the serial numbers off so they do not show on the right side.

The grip is large but I like a large grip and the rubber grip fits nicely in my hand. Trigger needs some work but is not terrible, single action is about 4 pounds, double action is quite heavy perhaps 12 - 14 pounds, certainly well over 10 pounds. Its something that surprises you the first time you pull the double action trigger, but I'm sure I can smooth it out and get used to it. I'm pleased with the finish and even the workmanship inside is smooth, did not notice any heavy tooling marks with a quick inspection. Magazine finish is also nice, theres a dimple 2 inches up on the front of the magazine that appears to be there to limit the mag to 10 rounds. This does not look good and was done crudely slightly off centre. Another means of limiting the rounds would have been better.

Overall I'm very pleased with the pistol, finish is actually much better than I expected. Thanks Canada Ammo for bringing this nice 7.62x25 bad boy to my collection!
    Got mine yesterday and X2 - I can't say more.

That's one fat grip, but my medium-sized hand is ok with it. Once I have the chance to clean the gallons of oil off of it, I look forward to using up some of my surplus ammo in it.
    Andy

Since 1958

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    Very interested in one of these. Especially the pistol + 1000rds of non corrosive deal.

On as side note, is the new manufacture Norinco 7.62x25 loaded as hot as the old corrosive milsurp ammo?
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

So I'm thinking (actually torn over the two) either the p762 or the norc NP-58 (p226)that marstar has.

Keep in mind it will be my First hand pistol purchase. Ones a neat exotic type cal that after reading this thread has enticed me while the other is .40SW is not as common as say 9mm I should be able to source ammo anywhere.

Suggestions? Both come in around the same price and both are sig replicas. Is there any difference in the quality of the two makes?

TIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Both are snappy. Both are boxy. Don't overlook the CZ models.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Carssman View Post
    So I'm thinking (actually torn over the two) either the p762 or the norc NP-58 (p226)that marstar has.

Keep in mind it will be my First hand pistol purchase. Ones a neat exotic type cal that after reading this thread has enticed me while the other is .40SW is not as common as say 9mm I should be able to source ammo anywhere.

Suggestions? Both come in around the same price and both are sig replicas. Is there any difference in the quality of the two makes?

TIA
    40S&W will be at any store that has 9mm.....just as common, but a bit more expensive.
    First handgun though, stick with 9mm.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

First handgun should be 9mm or 22LR.