Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353637383940414243444546474850 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

BANNED
    I have a question, since we know a 7.62x25 barrel conversion won't work in a regular p226 because the mags are too small/short, would one be able to get a regular 9mm p226 barrel, of proper length, and put it in the p762 if you could get a converted mag, possibly to single stack,etc? Just a question mind you...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    I have a question, since we know a 7.62x25 barrel conversion won't work in a regular p226 because the mags are too small/short, would one be able to get a regular 9mm p226 barrel, of proper length, and put it in the p762 if you could get a converted mag, possibly to single stack,etc? Just a question mind you...
    The two guns have reportedly evolved in such a way that barrels don't interchange any more, so you would be looking for a Chinese spare barrel, which are only available, apparently, from stripped guns already in Canada (hoping that these dimensions stayed the same).
    An other option would be to reline your 7.62 bbl in 9mm and bet that our 10 shot mags would handle the ammo well enough... Just a couple of random thoughts mind you ( I love that kind of planning ).

Yes it's possible. However doesn't make business sense. Remember the SAKO small cal rifle can run 4 different ammo? Nobody buys.
    Cheers,

Mr. Q
    Designer at CanadaAmmo.com

BANNED
    My thoughts are, no one buys norinco derived firearms for quality(not starting a fire thread, just stating the obvious), but they're a good enough product where, if I could spend $125 on a barrel, $30 on a modified clip, to get a new caliber out of the same frame, you bet your a#@ I'd spend that amount as opposed to $400 on a completely new firearm. And a thread barrel to boot,we'll...

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    My thoughts are, no one buys norinco derived firearms for quality(not starting a fire thread, just stating the obvious), but they're a good enough product where, if I could spend $125 on a barrel, $30 on a modified clip, to get a new caliber out of the same frame, you bet your a#@ I'd spend that amount as opposed to $400 on a completely new firearm. And a thread barrel to boot,we'll...
    I wish I can show you the pictures of Norinco's evil huge production facility. Imaging thousands of AK line up on assembling line. Oh I wish I can stop the 20,000+ employee facility to run a small order of pistols….

At this moment, they are busying fulfilling orders for the land I Should Not Tell.
    Cheers,

Mr. Q
    Designer at CanadaAmmo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Q View Post
    I wish I can show you the pictures of Norinco's evil huge production facility. Imaging thousands of AK line up on assembling line. Oh I wish I can stop the 20,000+ employee facility to run a small order of pistols….

At this moment, they are busying fulfilling orders for the land I Should Not Tell.
    Sound like you are suggesting a war in order to lay hands on a new design.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

I'd buy one of these in a heartbeat if magazines were available.

Anyway i could know how to lighten the trigger pull of this gun.
    I LOVE HONEY

Nutty thought time...

Has anyone compared magazines from a Sig227 in 45ACP?

Hi guys, was using my p762 today for first time, shot through 600 or so rounds. Had many jammed rounds and a couple split cases. Many as in, some mags had 5 jams, others just 1 or 2. Very annoying every time you wanna shoot it can jam. I noticed having a more firm grip makes the jams less. Suggestions?