Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product: Dominion Arms P762 in 7.62x25

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I know one guy who was had luck in converting an older 1911 into a 7.62 X 25. His initial drawback was the recoil spring. But this was solved by a hotter load. I just can't remember how was he able to fit the round into the mag. Shorter OAL on a super 38 mag, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Other thing is I had at least 1 split case in the barrel, another I pulled out with a knife. May not only be a lite grip.

Quote Originally Posted by alanh View Post
    Hi guys, was using my p762 today for first time, shot through 600 or so rounds. Had many jammed rounds and a couple split cases. Many as in, some mags had 5 jams, others just 1 or 2. Very annoying every time you wanna shoot it can jam. I noticed having a more firm grip makes the jams less. Suggestions?
    What ammo are u using?
    Cheers,

Mr. Q
    Designer at CanadaAmmo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Q View Post
    What ammo are u using?
    New package steel cased Norinco 762 that Canada ammo sells, red packs. Ie not mil surplus

Semi Auto rifle
    That uses the same magazine.

BANNED
    Only ammo I've had any issue out of this hand gun is with the 1953 Czech surplus hot stuff, stuck cases, failure to fire (which on a side note is the most accurate out of my 30-06 with a7.62f2f to 30-06 adaptor).
    Norinco new, S&B, and 1990's Russian surplus function flawlessly with both mags, with the odd failure to feed if I haven't been firm with my mag insertion.

What I'd really like to see now is a lever action in this calibre, which I know is a fantasy, but still...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    I'd settle for a wooden furniture semi auto non res M1 carbine clone ala the chiappa 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    What I'd really like to see now is a lever action in this calibre, which I know is a fantasy, but still...
    Or maybe a pump action.
    And both/either would use detachable box magazines that are unique, and don't fit any semi-auto firearm.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

Anyone ever verify if these holster correctly with p226 holsters?
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1