Thread: Random Question

Question Random Question

Hi,
    I would have like to sent this as a PM but its not possible. Nothing bad, Just kinda curious if you guys would happen to know why Canada Post would send my parcel to Calgary ( im in sylvan Lake) and then back to Regina. Seems kinda strange see how I am only 133km north. If not, im ok with waiting, was just kinda hoping to get my stuff tomorrow like they said instead of two days behind now.

great prices and service tho!

Slopok
    Troy Northern Guard, Inforce WML, Squid Grips, Phase 5 "BAD" lever. PMags and lots of ammo
    Remington 700 SPS Tac, Nikon M223 scope, Bi Pod, SPS Varmint stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Canada Post screws up all the time. I had a package come from Israel, get sorted in Mississauga, sent to Barrie, sent back to Mississauga, sent to Ottawa, and then the tracking stopped altogether until it arrived in Thunder Bay.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    In all honesty you would have to call Canada post and see what they say, once the packages leave here it is in their hands and we really have no control or recourse over them.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

It's because delivering the package directly to you isn't retarded enough for Canada Post. They like to operate with a certain level of retardation, comparable to 5 round magazine capacity limits and restricted AR15's.

If you think Canada Post is bad, the US Post Office has been known to refuse to accept domestically stamped mail going to New Mexico. Foreign country, you know, needs more postage.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Good old Canada Post. I had a package come from the US (California I think), made it to Mississauga, then was sent to Brazil. I'd written it off, then three months later it showed up at my door. Most round-about route to Regina I've ever seen.

Thanks Grumpy! I just fiqured you might wanna know lol but like I said im ok with it. just didn't make sense. and guys its crazy stupid. hope a package from home don't bounce all over the country instead of coming here straight. that's would suck.
    Troy Northern Guard, Inforce WML, Squid Grips, Phase 5 "BAD" lever. PMags and lots of ammo
    Remington 700 SPS Tac, Nikon M223 scope, Bi Pod, SPS Varmint stock.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    It's always good to hear from folks and while Canada post does do some strange things, considering the amount we ship out we have very little problem.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Sometimes I have parcels pass right threw town, and travel to the far west coast.. only to make the journey back to me... I no longer look at my tracking numbers, as it sometimes causes more stress then needed.
    No retreat,No surrender