Thread: Update: AWOL Ammo order

Thumbs up Update: AWOL Ammo order

Though the title makes this seem like a bashing thread, I assure you it is the exact opposite.

I posted a thread a while about asking CGN'ers about their experiences with CANPAR shipping. This is the first time I used them, and thus far have had a less then stellar go of it.

That being said, Kate at AmmoSupply has gone over and above my expectations. I contacted the company just to inquire about shipping times and explain my situation and got an immediate response. Kate informed me that she would contact the shipper and try to sort things out. Though the bib and bobs, my package (300 rounds of larger caliber ammo and Balistol) got turned around and is now back in Calgary. Quite a road trip, i'm kind of jealous. Anyway, I received a phone call today from Kate who was very apologetic and ensured me things would be righted. I, in no way, expected this kind of customer service and sympathy to the situation for an online order. I thought it was a very kind gesture on her part. The ammo will be sent back my way via a different courier and all will be well.

I just wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to Kate and AmmoSupply for being very easy to deal with. I will definitely be a repeat customer! (UPS style perhaps)

Many kind regards from Newfoundland!
    -John

CGN Regular
    Loomis puts canpar to shame.

Yes, but Kate is fantastic to deal with, even if she does have a funny accent. Maybe someday she'll learn to speak proper English. And although I've only ordered once from Kate, I'll definately be a repeat customer

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Yes, but Kate is fantastic to deal with, even if she does have a funny accent. Maybe someday she'll learn to speak proper English. And although I've only ordered once from Kate, I'll definately be a repeat customer
    Ahem, KePet... I think you'll find it's YOU that has the accent... I speak real English

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline1 View Post
    Though the title makes this seem like a bashing thread, I assure you it is the exact opposite.

I posted a thread a while about asking CGN'ers about their experiences with CANPAR shipping. This is the first time I used them, and thus far have had a less then stellar go of it.

That being said, Kate at AmmoSupply has gone over and above my expectations. I contacted the company just to inquire about shipping times and explain my situation and got an immediate response. Kate informed me that she would contact the shipper and try to sort things out. Though the bib and bobs, my package (300 rounds of larger caliber ammo and Balistol) got turned around and is now back in Calgary. Quite a road trip, i'm kind of jealous. Anyway, I received a phone call today from Kate who was very apologetic and ensured me things would be righted. I, in no way, expected this kind of customer service and sympathy to the situation for an online order. I thought it was a very kind gesture on her part. The ammo will be sent back my way via a different courier and all will be well.

I just wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to Kate and AmmoSupply for being very easy to deal with. I will definitely be a repeat customer! (UPS style perhaps)

Many kind regards from Newfoundland!
    -John
    You're very welcome, John! It's our belief that people who buy ammo should receive it!! We'll be providing feedback to Canpar. Their service is normally great when it is them doing the delivery, but outside of their core areas it has been known to break down.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Ahem, KePet... I think you'll find it's YOU that has the accent... I speak real English
    The Queen"s English vs Watered Down Yank... LOL!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    There is no better customer service than Kate - she works hard to make you happy.

As most know, I've had several orders with AmmoSupply Kate - and I can tell you her word is gold.

Great communications, decent prices, and good old fashioned honesty - and that sexy voice .....

'Never had so much fun spending my money!

Abby