Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls Exclusive: 12" Tombstone SxS Shotgun

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    How is everyone liking theirs...........seems to be a few unfired on the EE........still haven't fired mine yet
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    How is everyone liking theirs...........seems to be a few unfired on the EE........still haven't fired mine yet
    I love mine, barrels are perfectly regulated to 50 yards, using those 7/8 Rem @ 1875 fps, in that case, just installing a metallic sight of the right height, fixed the problem, those are of great quality and finition, i am thinking maybe of picking another up from the EE... JP.

this needs a more badass engraving and I'd be all over it.

Are longer barrels available for it ? Would make it twice as fun, and more useful as well...

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmik View Post
    Are longer barrels available for it ? Would make it twice as fun, and more useful as well...
    hey Mike........I contacted Gary at Wanstalls, I was thinking that I too would like a set of longer barrels, wouldn't feel so guilty owning a singular use two shot shotgun, anyway he came back and said no go, so I promptly sold mine to Burt............I wonder how long it will be before he sends it to get coated purple and orange LOL
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

BANNED
    A Stoeger double-defense has 20" barrels on it, and I think they still run around $600. Not to mention you have rails for a bayonet and grenade launcher.

Cannon

The shotgun wielded at tombstone by doc holiday was actually a 10 gauge

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    hey Mike........I contacted Gary at Wanstalls, I was thinking that I too would like a set of longer barrels, wouldn't feel so guilty owning a singular use two shot shotgun, anyway he came back and said no go, so I promptly sold mine to Burt............I wonder how long it will be before he sends it to get coated purple and orange LOL
    Haha !
    I saved it from that, once I saw it, I had to have it, it's going to keep it's factory look, I think the fit and finish on it is very good, would be nice to have some longer barrels, but it is what it is, I still like it, locks up nice and tight, like closing the door on a luxury car...Damm this obsession !!!

I would really like to buy one of these!!

CGN Regular
    This is basically what DA Outlaw should be. Damnit... wish the BC CFO is faster at approving my PAL!!!