Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls Exclusive: 12" Tombstone SxS Shotgun

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    Paddy, how close are the barrels regulated at 25 yards?
    This is a good question...

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    ? $1K in and sighted, it prints 4 feet high @ 25 yards! ...well at least the grizzlies are safe, unless they rear up last minute...wait a minute, the Turks are brilliant! They've anticipated a head shot, and when the thing rises 11 feet up, they've got it sighted just about right!?
    Last edited by plinker 777; 08-26-2014 at 11:40 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    ? $1K in and sighted, it prints 4 feet high @ 25 yards! ...well at least the grizzlies are safe, unless they rear up last minute...wait a minute, the Turks are brilliant! They've anticipated a head shot, and when the thing rises 11 feet up, they've got it sighted just about right!?
    Damn those Turks are sneaky!

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    This is a little bug to take out, i just like to find solutions, i did make from scrath a treaded teflon front sight of .420 instead of the gold bead of .120, this should permit bulleye shooting easy, the fact that the barrel is so short, they forgot to put a higher bead since the slope from rear to front is drasticly more, going to the range today, will keep you posted... JP.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by caramel; 08-27-2014 at 07:30 AM.

Here is a print of mine from 25 yards
    Six slugs two buckshot and two number 4 pellets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Thanks Paddy, they're shooting to the same elevation and are centred on either side of your POA. unlike my cockeyed Outlaw. I assume that the right slug group was your right barrel and that the left group was from your left barrel?

Once you get the higher post it'll be just dandy.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Got to put slugs on papers at 25 yards, the elevation with my .420 front post is about right, it put slugs a tiny bit higher than bulleye, that should be right on for a 50 yards shot, got 50 slugs out of it, and like geologist said it is a dandy, i like it very much, the recoil is hefty...
    It's been a long time i did not have a soar shoulder... Lol...
    This is a quality shotgun that shoot good and will be very usefull for it's intended purpose...
    Press on picture for video of about 18 slugs in a row... JP.

[IMG][/IMG]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    This is a little bug to take out, i just like to find solutions, i did make from scrath a treaded teflon front sight of .420 instead of the gold bead of .120, this should permit bulleye shooting easy, the fact that the barrel is so short, they forgot to put a higher bead since the slope from rear to front is drasticly more, going to the range today, will keep you posted... JP.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Good job on the front sight but you didn't have to use the left over paint form your daughter's bedroom!!!!:D

Nails polish... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    My shoulder hurts from watching your vid JP. I also have an very short shotty and it's literally a blast to shoot! While this one won't win matches, it will serve its purpose (first line of defence in the bush far away from civilization).

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950