Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Norc Ammo?

More Norc Ammo?

I bought a crate of the Norc 5.56 and .45acp a while ago from you. My supply is short and I had to go to another dealer to get more 5.56 as you were sold out. Any idea when you're getting more? My .45 is hungry and feeling neglected! I haven't shot it in months now.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

the chinese ammo ban in the US is making getting chinese ammo in canada since canams original shipper hits us ports before canada on delivery....
    Back to the Grind

Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    the chinese ammo ban in the US is making getting chinese ammo in canada since canams original shipper hits us ports before canada on delivery....
    Boooo they should just order an entire ship worth then they don't need to stop in the USA 1st.... lol

Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    there is NO MORE norc 556 surplus. all is current production and costs the same as US ammo.

the issue with shipping is a chinese polictical issue with the ships, nothing to due with the US rules on Norc

Don't jump ship yet

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    there is NO MORE norc 556 surplus. all is current production and costs the same as US ammo.

the issue with shipping is a chinese polictical issue with the ships, nothing to due with the US rules on Norc
    Been noticing the current atmosphere online is that were out if the good'ol norc 5.56. But I've bought three crates in the past month and a half. I'm not sure if my shops are slowing putting out their supply but neither ships product, in store purchases only. That might be a plus for me. But the point is don't give up hope, hunt around and I'm sure you'll find a few crates hanging around a storage room somewhere. With that said, when it's gone I truly believe that will be it, then we'll be stuck paying 0.50-0.60 cents per round, instead of 0.26-0.28. So as I read on here once "buy it cheap, stack it deep!!"
    If you only do what interest you, at least one person is pleased.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We may have a few cases of the 5.56 left, that well post once the dust settles, but yes, that is it for the NOS ammo in China. Most of their new ammo is priced the same as other major suppliers. No surprise as there is not a lot of labour in ammo, and everybody pays the same for the materials.

Glad I bought the 4 cases for the price of three deal!! Love it!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It seems like everytime i need cheap chinese .45 acp it is sold out!!!!!!!

what about some PMC? That stuff is reasonably priced

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We may have a few cases of the 5.56 left, that well post once the dust settles, but yes, that is it for the NOS ammo in China. Most of their new ammo is priced the same as other major suppliers. No surprise as there is not a lot of labour in ammo, and everybody pays the same for the materials.
    That's it for all the calibres they had NOS in, not just 5.56?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast