Thread: The best pistol/carbine fundamentals or skills course you've been on?

The best pistol/carbine fundamentals or skills course you've been on?

Hey

I'm just wondering what the best shooting course you guys have been on. I know One Shot Tactical Supply runs one and I've heard really good things about it so i'm just wondering what the other ones were like and if they were good what made them good?

thanks

I can't say I've been to many but I've been to Phaseline Green Tactical's pistol and carbine course. They were both fantastic. Learned a lot and had a great time along the way. Earl Green has a great way of teaching and the people that seem to frequent his classes are a good bunch.

Sponsoring Business One Shot Tactical Inc.'s Avatar
    What kind of stuff did they teach on the course?
    Official Merchant of War.
    Exclusive Canadian Distributor for Blue Force Gear, Knights Armament, Ithaca, Multitasker and Battlecomp.
    http://oneshottactical.com/
    One Shot Tactical Inc.

We learned a bunch of stuff over the 2 days that each course was.

Most of the course material is covered on the website. But things like different shooting positions, different types of reloads, malfunction clearing, shooting from behind cover, moving and shooting... list goes on. I can say that at the end of the weekend I definitely felt more comfortable in my abilities and came away feeling like a learned a lot.