Greetings!

It's hard to find a good place to plink off some rounds locally. I generally do not spend any more than an hour firing off rounds. Justifying a drive to Stave every time I want to do that is... acceptable but not preferable.

Here it is:
I am looking for a farm/land to fire off some .22 rounds into paper from 50, 100, 150 even 200 yards or any variation of that. I found Pitt Meadows has a LOT of private land where discharging firearms is easily allowed; however, there is not so much in terms of public land in that area... at all.

In my mind, I am thinking: an hour on a Saturday morning to make holes in paper with someone who owns land in the area who would like some company doing the same. I will bring the Tim Hortons. I can even pay 'range fees.' Cleanup afterwards is a MUST in my head. After that, no ties needed. I don't expect to become best friends or feel like we should go out for beers (although, ). I have my life and you have yours but for an hour or two on the weekend, let's shoot some rounds. I am not one to bring my buds unexpected. I may want to bring my girlfriend once or twice so she can see what I do. This is starting to sound like a group NSA personal add so I will end it there.