Thread: Entry level AR-15 for a lefty...

Entry level AR-15 for a lefty...

Hi guys I'm just wondering if you ever bring in Stags left handed configurations, on an entry level AR...
    I see that you have Competition set ups for sale, but what about us new guys that are lefty's??
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

I'm a lefty and have no problem using a standard AR-15. An ambidextrous safety is a nice to have for us lefty's but can easily be added to any rifle after purchase as can ambi mag and bolt releases. I do believe Arms East does bring in the left handed AR's because I was eyeing one up some time ago.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

There is the regular Stag left handed. 16.5" barrel. Traditional set up.

Just make sure it has the triangular brass knocker. Most do. That'll keep the brass out of your face.

The army feels no need to have a left-handed rifle. They usually don't cause problems unless the extractor/ejector are way out of whack.
    Merchant of Mass Murder

We do indeed have entry level Left Hand AR's !
    Why not call us toll free @ 1-877-576-0007 to discuss the pros & cons ??

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    Hi guys I'm just wondering if you ever bring in Stags left handed configurations, on an entry level AR...
    I see that you have Competition set ups for sale, but what about us new guys that are lefty's??

Administrator
    This is the business forum for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. This is not a forum for people to discuss the merit of left hand rifle or talk about other brands that the business member does not carry.

I have deleted postings and the side tracking comments. Infraction will come if this practice continues.

I'm left-handed and shoot both eyes open. When shooting the C7 I regularly received burnt powder in my right eye. That's good enough for the army. But if I choose my gun with my money I rather have left-handed ejection. It will be more confortable and safer in case of a catastrophic failure.
    Stag arms makes a great gun for it's price. Arms East is a great place to buy it from.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Figure 11 View Post
    The army feels no need to have a left-handed rifle. They usually don't cause problems unless the extractor/ejector are way out of whack.
    Are you sure LH Stags aren't in service with the CF? You might be wrong there.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.