Thread: cz 858 extended bolt release...

cz 858 extended bolt release...

I see you have the CZ 858 extended bolt and oversized mag release, but they are out of stock- when do you think they will be back in stock? I could use a few.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Sorry, no ETA. We pretty much dropped the vz stuff after the "ban" as many suppliers did. It will take a while to get going and see if there is demand again.

Well, this saddest me, but business is business, so put me down as one....
    Thankyou for your honesty

Why would you drop the vz58 or cz858 product? Doesn't make sense... Even from a business stand point, still just as many cz858's out there. Vz58's are still rolling in... And now that they can't replace the ones they have I'm sure those who have them do want to get Them up and running. Did you get harassed by the RCMP to do so or did you guys flinch super hard? No faith in the fact that the prohibition will be overturned? This shows an extreme lack of loyalty to the 858 customer IMHO. Can't believe you guys just dropped the product, or anyone else who did either... Gross
    no comment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    From a customer standpoint, I know I wouldn't keep spending money on a rifle that may or may not be seized from me. Sure if it did happen then I could list the parts for sale, but then again so would every other guy.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My favouite platform , calibre is the CZ 858 with the 7.62x39. Since we are on temporary hold to use those guns??? I just ordered one of the new CSA VZ 58 sporters in 7.62x39. It should be a close copy to the 858 only without the questionable reciever???? So of course NR status so we can use in the bush.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Easy there guy's! Were all on the same side. The 958 might be 2 yrs. away? So for me the new model CSA VZ 58 is our only choice.