Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** SAP6 MAG-FED FLAT-TOP 11.4" 12GA Shotgun **NON-RESTRICTED**

Sorry, but am I missing something here. The english language use to work so much better when we used sentences instead of two letter words. I have never shot a bear so you're saying 6 rounds of 3" slugs won't stop a bear? Muzzle velocity of 1760 ft/sec with a 1 oz slug, about 3000 ft lb of energy, more than a 308 but less than a 300 winmag.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 09-16-2014 at 07:47 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last edited by kagia; 09-16-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcan Man View Post
    Who makes these and where is it made?
    Warranty details?
    Are parts readily available?
    Are extra magazines available?
    Made by Dagger in Turkey
    Warranty is 1 year, covered in-house
    Parts are on-hand and ready to go for replacement/repair
    Lots of spare mags in-hand and ready to ship
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

TI, you mind weighing in definitively on whether pulling the buttstock off and leaving just the PGO woukd render this as a restricted or would it still be NR? Seems to be some conflicting opinions on that here.

had my first opportunity to shoot the SAP 6 yesterday, loved it.....not going to lie, I was a little bit intimidated by the short bbl, but in the end, didn't feel any more recoil than my 870 FYI, don't baby the action, she needs a firm hand, to avoid jams

Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men, the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions. Primo Levi - Auschwitz Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The standard model will continue to be the 11.4" model, however we will bring in the spare 14" barrels for those that are interested
    I'd be interested in a threaded chock bbl. How much would they cost?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Can the action be locked open?
    I ask as it's a requirement for use at most ranges.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    Ordered.
    You guys should thank Kevin as it was his review that convinced me to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I think the biggest problem with a drum-mag on a pump-gun is that it makes it difficult to work the pump.

The mag sticks out right where your left arm needs to be.
    It can work on a pump if the drum-mag is asymmetric (the drum body is shifted to the right) like the way Adaptive Tactical designed the Venom drum-mag kit for the Mossberg -- although left-handed shooters would need dedicated lefty drum mags.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    TI, you mind weighing in definitively on whether pulling the buttstock off and leaving just the PGO woukd render this as a restricted or would it still be NR? Seems to be some conflicting opinions on that here.
    Once you remove the stock to leave the pistol grip only you have a restricted shotgun due to OAL.
    Last edited by barrett50cal; 09-18-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    Can TI or anyone post the FRT# please? Doesn't hurt to have it with me when I take this puppy into the bush.... thx in advance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It is obviously restricted with just the pistol grip and non restricted with the buttstock in tact. No different than an 870 or any other shotgun.

No overall length exemptions have ever been given to any shotgun. To my knowledge, the mare's leg rifles are the only centerfire long guns in Canada to ever receive this type of exemption.

This gun was never advertised as a non restricted pistol grip. There were never any pistol grip pics posted and TI never mentioned anything about this gun being non restricted without the stock attached. If this was the case, TI would have obviously marketed it as such. It would have been a huge selling feature. Heck, nobody even knew the buttstock was removable till they had the gun in their possession.