Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** SAP6 MAG-FED FLAT-TOP 11.4" 12GA Shotgun **NON-RESTRICTED**

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Could one of guys say if the stocks are removable please. Also how do you find the function and recoil,no lock up of the bolt? friction interference delayed lock?
    Stock is removable. Press a small recessed button with a flathead screwdriver or similar tool and stock can slide off the pistol grip. Pistol grip can also be removed and replaced with a standard hunting style stock if preferred.

No word on recoil yet, I'll let you guys know.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

tagged for awesomeness

I wonder how is this compared to UTAS? I'm kinda torn on which one to get! any feedback?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I wonder how is this compared to UTAS? I'm kinda torn on which one to get! any feedback?
    I'm torn between this one, and the two other mag-feds that just hit the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We've had lots of requests for an extended barrel with interchangeable chokes, so we spoke to the manufacturer. Cost would be around $249. You guys still interested? If so, what barrel length do you guys want?
    I'd like an 18" barrel with Remy chokes

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I'm torn between this one, and the two other mag-feds that just hit the market.
    Yup....but the others have a longer barrel, tough (though at least available..) mods, bigger price- blows...
    Not to say they're out of the running, but I love my shorter barrels..

Drums or bigger sticks on this puppy, would be just right, for this one.
    No 'stock adapters' is a bit of a hold back, though, as w/o being able to mod the buttstock (think Endine..) or pistol grip, is pretty much a show stopper, for me.

If BBB steps up in the 'mod' department, I'm in big time, provided reliability (especially as it relates to mags..) proves out, over the next bit...
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

I've seen first hand at 3 gun matches that short barrel shotguns don't do well. Again I think 18" would be perfect.
    Last edited by MauroUlisse; 09-01-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mauroulisse View Post
    i've seen first hand at 3 gun matches that short barrel shotgun don't do well. Again i think 18" would be perfect.
    lol..!!!
    Ymmv..!!
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I've seen first hand at 3 gun matches that short barrel shotgun don't do well. Again I think 18" would be perfect.
    Yup. I've seen guys with open-choked, short barreled shotguns hit steel plates repeatedly without knocking them down.

Too much power is lost.

Short is awesome...
    When they are gone I'll wish I had one.
    But that said 14-15-16-17-18 barrel I would be more interested in... Not that anyone asked Lol.