Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: ***New to Canada*** SAP6 MAG-FED FLAT-TOP 11.4" 12GA Shotgun **NON-RESTRICTED**

maybe i missed it, but is that 11 round mag a double stack or a big ass bananna? no pic yet on site. thx
    http://www.tacticalimports.ca/spare-...ap6-p-285.html

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    single stack. 11 round mag is 3.5" longer than 6 round mag. Pics up soon
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

got my 11 mag round and today and pump handle with rail today.

everything looks awesome.

TI, just wondering if you have an instruction manual for changing the pump handle?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zero95teen View Post
    got my 11 mag round and today and pump handle with rail today.

everything looks awesome.

TI, just wondering if you have an instruction manual for changing the pump handle?

Thanks!
    1. Remove stock.
    2. Remove cap on end of pump.
    3. Remove screw on rear of receiver holding rail on.
    4. Pump half way back and remove bbl. If rail is stuck on receiver you may need to use a brass punch to "help" it off.
    5. Remove the 2 pins holding the trigger group in.
    6. Remove trigger group. Make sure hammer is cocked or the hammer spring and keeper will go flying. Don't ask me how I know.
    7. Pull the pump forward and remove pump handle, rail and bolt.
    8. Pump handle pulls off the pump rail and put on your new one.
    9. Assemble in reverse order.

I've had a couple people PM me about it, so I thought I'd post this up.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Can anyone suggest a mag pouch for the 6 rounds mags. Black Molle compatable.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Can anyone suggest a mag pouch for the 6 rounds mags. Black Molle compatable.
    Thanks
    Any fabric double AR mag pouch will fit with no problems
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

So a Master Key Shotgun is legal? If so this is the best day ever...always thought it was illegal?? Do we have 100% confirmation it's legal?
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Got my Sap6 yesterday.. Took it for a quick test fire today. Have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. Ran 72 rounds of Dominion low recoils slugs through it without a hikcup. I was really surprised at how low the recoil is, granted low recoil slugs but same ammo in my 14" 590A1 is much more noticeable. Put a TRS25 on top and at 25 yards had a solid 2" group standing unsupported without really trying. Feed and cycles perfectly.

I bought two extra mags with it and was wondering if anyone has noticed the difference in the followers. Not sure which two were with the gun and which two were extra add on's. Two fit and lock in really smooth and two are much stiffer to insert and lock in. I'll take some pics of the difference with the followers. Regardless, all the mags run perfect and I'm sure the stiffer ones will get broken in. All in all very happy with the shotgun. If anyone is on the fence, I would recommend grabbing one. Great hiking, canoeing shotgun.

Any got a picture of standard shotgun stock(non pistol grip) and the 14inch barrel? Would love to see some good pictures of that set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Got my Sap6 yesterday.. Took it for a quick test fire today. Have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. Ran 72 rounds of Dominion low recoils slugs through it without a hikcup. I was really surprised at how low the recoil is, granted low recoil slugs but same ammo in my 14" 590A1 is much more noticeable. Put a TRS25 on top and at 25 yards had a solid 2" group standing unsupported without really trying. Feed and cycles perfectly.

I bought two extra mags with it and was wondering if anyone has noticed the difference in the followers. Not sure which two were with the gun and which two were extra add on's. Two fit and lock in really smooth and two are much stiffer to insert and lock in. I'll take some pics of the difference with the followers. Regardless, all the mags run perfect and I'm sure the stiffer ones will get broken in. All in all very happy with the shotgun. If anyone is on the fence, I would recommend grabbing one. Great hiking, canoeing shotgun.
    Thanks for your feedback!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca