Thread: thanking you all at wolverine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar

thanking you all at wolverine

just a quick post thanking you at wolverine for the excellent service and prompt delivery
    of my bottom rail and fore grip.

fits perfect and looks the dogs danglys on my SL8

cheers fella's
    typical British wankers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is a big x2 from me too. I have bought a lot of stuff over the years from Wolverine and have always been treated like royalty. This week there was a very small glitch with my order and the crew at Wolverine was all over it to make sure that things were to run smooth. Wolverine is usually the first place I look if I need something as they have proven time and time again that they can be counted on!

Thanks again John, Pat and crew!

Terry/saskcop

I'd also like to thank the team over at wolverine supplies. Bought my first restricted firearm from them. They explained the transfer process and answered all my questions. The transfer took little time compared to what others told me I would be facing, shipping was flawless and the end result was a very happy customer. I'm always checking out the website as wolverine is one of my first "go-to" places to shop online. Thanks Wolverine, always a pleasure.
    CCFR Member - Rifles and Reels shooting club - Sudbury Ontario

Just received my first order from Wolverine in the mail today and, start to finish, dealing with them was fantastic. Their prices were great, quick and informative communication and the items shipped quick. A++ guys, i will definitely be back. Thanks