Thread: New FABARM Models Just Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Page 3 under definitions of a handgun.
    Thank you
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Get restricted FRT#s. Would like the option of having these in their full glory! My credit card is ready for an 11" folder.

Wish you posted 2 days earlier... I literally just ordered a Black Aces shotgun

Just to make sure i understand, this shotgun is NOT restricted and you have it in stock?

11 inch 4 shot fix stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    Just to make sure i understand, this shotgun is NOT restricted and you have it in stock?

11 inch 4 shot fix stock?
    Yes, exactly like the picture...except for the magazine extension. I pm'ed TSE, that's what they told me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by okcorral1881 View Post
    Yes, exactly like the picture...except for the magazine extension. I pm'ed TSE, that's what they told me.
    Exactly. Picked mine up yesterday! The 11 inchers were going fast. I think there were only two left after I picked mine up yesterday around 5:00.

There are lots of the 14 inch ones left but if you are sitting on the fence about getting an 11 incher, I'd recommend you act fast or you'll be waiting a few months for the next shipment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    Exactly. Picked mine up yesterday! The 11 inchers were going fast. I think there were only two left after I picked mine up yesterday around 5:00.

There are lots of the 14 inch ones left but if you are sitting on the fence about getting an 11 incher, I'd recommend you act fast or you'll be waiting a few months for the next shipment.
    Thanks for the infos, you must have seen both what made you choose the 11'' over the 14''.
    How do you like it?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by okcorral1881 View Post
    Thanks for the infos, you must have seen both what made you choose the 11'' over the 14''.
    How do you like it?
    OK
    Yes, I did handle boy guns before deciding; and it wasn't an easy decision. I think in the end, the 11" version just strikes me a truer expression of the design. The gun is a compact design,so why not go with the most compact version? And once the +1 mag extensions become available then both versions have identical capacity. Plus, aesthetically, I like the way the shorter barrel looks with the heat shield. The longer barrels look a bit awkward to me.

I think if I was going to go longer, I'd just wait for the folding stock 16" version just for the novelty of the folding stock.

do you have the sporting models?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenida View Post
    do you have the sporting models?
    TSE has a great selection of Fabarm sporting and competition shotguns in stock. Semi autos and break actions. I am still kicking myself for not picking one up when they had them on sale a while back...

Keep in mind that TSE is the Canadian distributor/importer for Fabarm so they stock (or can get) pretty much everything Fabarm has.