Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Hunter Rifle UPDATED December 10 2015

Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    What a shame... It is so sad that every society, no matter how educated or evolved, have members that can't keep up with the rest and instead of trying to learn and understand, they pull everybody down... Best solution is to identify and cut them lose.
    It's outrageous and very angering. We have a situation here that has similarities to the Swiss Arms debacle... A member or members of the gun community who have taken actions to influence the classification of a firearm to the DETRIMENT of the entire gun community.

What is their motivation... Is there some unfathomable reason that they are acting in the best interests of gun owners? Is it driven by some self-interest? Is it just a plain ATRS hate-on?

If the latter then they *should* be called out for everyone to see; there are enough challenges for the gun community to go around without these clowns creating problems that are not even necessary.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    It's outrageous and very angering. We have a situation here that has similarities to the Swiss Arms debacle... A member or members of the gun community who have taken actions to influence the classification of a firearm to the DETRIMENT of the entire gun community.

What is their motivation... Is there some unfathomable reason that they are acting in the best interests of gun owners? Is it driven by some self-interest? Is it just a plain ATRS hate-on?

If the latter then they *should* be called out for everyone to see; there are enough challenges for the gun community to go around without these clowns creating problems that are not even necessary.

Im not jumping on the hate wagon but if this is true the individuals should be identified for the sole purpose of giving people the opportunity not to do business with them.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post

My understanding is that there are others who are trying to develop the same type of thing. They are not getting anywhere near as close as ATRS is at completing it. Maybe jealousy(?).

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Im not jumping on the hate wagon but if this is true the individuals should be identified for the sole purpose of giving people the opportunity not to do business with them.
    This would be problematic. The RCMP lab guys who passed along the info either could not or would not supply much more info.
    Trying to track down and positively identify someone on the internet, especially when so few use real names on forums such as this 1, would be nearly impossible.
    Although I have an idea of who, I have no evidence so will not in any way accuse any specific individual.
    I do note that 1 individual instantly made posts claiming innocence. Frankly I do not know if it is him or not, but experience has shown me that the guilty see to proclaim innocence loudly and usually prematurely.

I would love to KNOW rather than just guess who is really responsible, maybe time will reveal all? Who knows, we just keep doing what we are doing which is moving forward.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Good - Glad to hear you've been given an assurance that they'll be properly dealt with pre-planned release date. Also I'm still drooling. Can't justify spending the money at this point in my life, but they're worth the price!

Once guys start knocking down some big game and posting pics...

I'm in for sure.
    Never tell me the odds

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Well, that is nothing short of F***ing PATHETIC that a few would try to derail the NR statis of the Modern Hunter, just f***ing pathetic. From following this thread the few hate boys that have been consistently slagging ATRS every step of the way are well known. All I can say is I really hope they haven't and wouldn't stoop to being that low on the scale of morality!

Thumbs up to the guys at ATRS for their hard work on the non-restricted Modern Hunter rifle project, hope you guys get your final approval soon and have a phenomenal 2015.
    Cheers and Happy New Year!

CGN Regular
    When you're way out in front some people will do almost anything to try to slow you down.

With regards to the moder hunter, it's not a case of "if" I'll own one, but rather "when".

CGN Regular
    Hopefully I'm not stuck at work when they are ready, might have to call in sick to go pick it up.