Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modern Hunter Rifle UPDATED December 10 2015

Administrator
    Here is a warning - there will be no name posted anywhere at CGN based on 3rd party information or speculation.

This will be the end of this "pitch fork party" and talk of outing people. This forum is for constructive discussion and not for witch hunting within the firearms community.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Savage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck525 View Post
    I CAN find out who is behind the trouble making with the status of this rifle and may post their names for all to see( If I get permission to from my source but I am pretty certain I can find out who the culprit is)...
    You would be willing to put your friend in a position that may cost him or her there job over 2 suspected morons causing grief give your head a shake .
    Life is Great Death is Peaceful
    It is the the Transition that is troublesome
    Mom & Dad I will cherish your memories forever you will be for ever loved
    Annette June 08,1931-April 23,2010
    Russ July 19,1931-March 17,2004
    Keiv were the Women Are SMOKIN HOT

...so....back on topic.....the rifle!!

Is the top rail going to be 20MOA or just a flat 0? And I'm sure this couldn't be a feasible option if not because you'd have to rewrite a bunch of code, not to mention looks like a fair amount of the receivers are done already.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    You would be willing to put your friend in a position that may cost him or her there job over 2 suspected morons causing grief give your head a shake .
    That is why I am asking . Frankly there is no need to be an A,,,hole but from your post I suspect it is just in your nature. After all a tiger can't change it's stripes....

CGN Regular
    I really hope they can get a picture of the entire first batch side by side. Would be neat, but probably not possible since they will want to deliver as they are completed. I know I would have a hard time waiting if I knew mine was one of the first ones done.
    Besides waiting on the final frt, is there any news from atrs? Last minute changes etc?

BANNED
    Ahhhhhh. In 6.5 Creedmore??? Even a crabby old stubfart Fudd like Yours Truly has to love it!!!

Don't just stand there, you lot! Get your orders in, and get me range reports ASAP!!!

I'll be one of the first, once I get mine, to do a range test.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Does anyone have experience with previous builds from ATRS using bipods? Is the picture of the MH on their website wearing a Versapod? Are there any bipods to recommend, since I'm sure some will take ordering time after the holiday buying spree.
    I'm not worried about weight, FWIW so suggestions are welcome.

I'm going with an Mpod to test it with. But, eventually, I'd like some form of folding unit.
    Last edited by 6MT; 01-03-2015 at 03:25 PM.