Thread: Can view but not post or reply in Equipment Exchange

Can view but not post or reply in Equipment Exchange

I went through the process and when entering the Equipment Exchange post now show up and according to the permissions I'm permitted to Make new posts and reply so I believe the process should be complete?

However there is no reply button, I have tried to reply with quote but get the following error message

Am I still waiting for the permissions to be approved? If so why does it tell me I can post and reply when I can't? Also I can't seem to send private messages to the sellers either I have sent two and neither shows up in my sent folder? In addition I have noticed a bug when viewing the site with Google Chrome I have to refresh pages in order to gain access to the main body of the message area. I know I saw a message about CGN having issues with Explorer, but it appears there are issues with Chrome also.

No biggy just wondering if I should still wait or if this is some bug that needs to be resolved? Thanks for all the hard work and such a great resource!

Cheers,

Scatch

God damn you Google Chrome sorry for double post if monitor can remove the first post, I edited and it re-posted but it created a second post? I might have to switch browsers. This is getting ridiculous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Only the creator of the thread can post in an EE thread. Everyone else has to send them PMs, it's that way to prevent the threads from getting all cluttered.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

Understood thanks