Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .22 LR ammo

Call LeBaron's maybe. Bought a brick of CCI Quiet last month at their Miss. store.

The CCI Quiet is the only CCI I've seen around for a couple of months, around here.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not ... Genius will not ... Education will not ...
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
    Calvin Coolidge

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by inthehizzy View Post
    You're not going to complain your way to lower prices of a more plentiful supply. If .22LR is too rich for your blood, don't buy.
    Heh, ok, I'm not *that* cheap. It just used to be so fun to blast off 50 rounds from the 10/22 for less than the cost of a coffee. It's still cheaper than any other round, but y'know...it's creeping up...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Good for you. Where did i leave that medal?
    Oh... I have a pretty good idea where that medal is. Drink lotsa' prune juice, it'll pass sooner or later...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstyx View Post
    But for how much? I've noticed the .22lr that I bought for $20/500 just a year and a half ago was $22/400 last year, and now everywhere I look online you're easily looking $30-40/500 after shipping.
    This stuff was Rem., about .06¢ per round. PM me if you wanna know the vendor, I'm not posting it in CanAm's forum.

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    This stuff was Rem., about .06¢ per round. PM me if you wanna know the vendor, I'm not posting it in CanAm's forum.
    Ah, bad form on my part. I should look to see where I'm posting. My apologies.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not ... Genius will not ... Education will not ...
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
    Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12