Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colt C7

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Korth has decided not to do a Leo/Mil pricing on these.
    This was after an email from korth confirming they were and it would be in place by end Aug.
    I sent an email to follow up today and was informed of this development.
    CC/Korth has really #### the bed IMO.
    I will be sending a email to CC
    Yup, just read that in the other thread:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...118340-Colt-C7

And your reply was newer than mine. Do you mind posting the e-mail?

FYI the normal charging handle is a blessing.

We repair and replace the extended/ambidextrous charging handle more often than all the other parts on the C7 rifle put together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    The triad rail lolol

That piece of "kit" is such an unholy piece of s**t.....

Nothing like mounting a heavy lazer and a flashlight at the very furthest end of a 20" barrel as far away from you as possible.

It's an embarrassment

Ugh......the CF and it's sad equipment........

Sorry I had to get that out there lol
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    And not full auto. But I digress.

The lower receivers are, however, identical internally to the semi auto lower receivers that diemaco sells to their LEO and military customers. So in that regard, they are true C7 / C8 offerings.

Which military uses semi auto seers? Definitely not the Canadian one. So no not identical internally.

On top, above the screw...

Thanks Fence. Apparently mine is a legit Diemaco. Never paid much attention to it before now, but got it on a rifle that had a CF OD green Fiberlite stock and an electro penciled Diemaco/ Colt FA BCG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    Which military uses semi auto seers? Definitely not the Canadian one. So no not identical internally.
    Yes, I can saw without any hesitation that the lower receivers on these public offerings are no different that the semi autos the Diemaco / Colt Canada sell to police and other government agencies. I've seen both.

The Diemaco gov't issued semi autos will not accept a full auto sear. And they are also called C8s. So in that regard, there is nothing different betweent he civilian Diemacos, and the "official" semi auto C8s.

People are splitting hairs over color and such. Color doesn't make a lick of difference when it comes to what these are. If you think Diemaco went to the work to make a brand new semi auto lower for their guns, for the civilian market, you need to rethink it. They simply laser etched a bunch of semi auto lowers with SA20 and SA15.7, and sold them to the public. If they hadn't, these guns would have ended up in some patrol car, or other government gun locker in some part of the world.
    Last edited by fenceline; 08-26-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

[IMG][/IMG]

An older photo of my Colt SA20 setup. Not quite finished.... still needs a laser designator and some touch ups.

Yes, I can saw without any hesitation that the lower receivers on these public offerings are no different that the semi autos the Diemaco / Colt Canada sell to police and other government agencies. I've seen both.

The Diemaco gov't issued semi autos will not accept a full auto sear. And they are also called C8s. So in that regard, there is nothing different betweent he civilian Diemacos, and the "official" semi auto C8s.

People are splitting hairs over color and such. Color doesn't make a lick of difference when it comes to what these are. If you think Diemaco went to the work to make a brand new semi auto lower for their guns, for the civilian market, you need to rethink it. They simply laser etched a bunch of semi auto lowers with SA20 and SA15.7, and sold them to the public. If they hadn't, these guns would have ended up in some patrol car, or other government gun locker in some part of the world.
    Your earlier post you said miltiary customers, just wanted to clarify that only their LEO use the semi auto. Mil is full auto selector

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    Your earlier post you said miltiary customers, just wanted to clarify that only their LEO use the semi auto. Mil is full auto selector
    Yes. Which we can't have. My point is "full auto" isn't what defines a C7 or C8. They are made in both F/A and S/A and Diemaco still call them C7 and C8 officially when selling to government end users.

Yes police and military buy F/A versions, and police and other govt agencies by the S/A as well. Perhaps military police gave semi autos for patrol, I don't know. Regardless, the S/A is the same being sold to civilians, they just laser etched a new model name on the side of existing receivers they had in stock.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Korth has decided not to do a Leo/Mil pricing on these.
    This was after an email from korth confirming they were and it would be in place by end Aug.
    I sent an email to follow up today and was informed of this development.
    CC/Korth has really #### the bed IMO.
    I will be sending a email to CC
    Hey CdnCombatMedic, can you please post your e-mail from Korth? Since the other thread got locked, I'm starting to get the sinking feeling that it was because our complaints may have been unfounded and without sufficient evidence/proof.

Thanks man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast