Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Colt C7

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    There not unfounded. I won't post the email here as it was a private conversation. Believe me or not.
    It was Matt Ververs who I have the email correspondence with. He works at Korth.
    The thread got way off topic actually, Originally it was about green furnature lol.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    There not unfounded. I won't post the email here as it was a private conversation. Believe me or not.
    It was Matt Ververs who I have the email correspondence with. He works at Korth.
    The thread got way off topic actually, Originally it was about green furnature lol.
    Well, someone PM'd me and enclosed an e-mail from Colt Canada stating that will be a discount forthcoming. I read the e-mail, and it looks legitimate. I apologize for not disclosing who PM'd me and I won't be able to post the e-mail as I did not have direct correspondence with the rep from Colt, but I think it would be a good idea to have the left hand talk to the right before more misinformation is distributed. You have already posted the name of the Rep from Korth who you received this information - Matt Ververs, so I'm assuming this is now public information and I will forward this information to Colt Canada as they have expressed interest in finding out who is passing on a message that there will be no program.

BANNED
    This is the email I got this morning from the horses mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Kirkpatrick View Post
    Thank-you for your interest in Colt Canada and the Diemaco products.

This is not true, and there is in fact a planned military and police discount forthcoming. Details will be posted on the websites as they become available.

I have spoken to Mr. Corlett and he is unaware of any such communication. If you have any communication from anyone that says there will be no program we would be interested to see it.

If you have any future questions regarding the Diemaco products or programs you should contact Korth group directly.

Regards,

Matthew Kirkpatrick

Commercial Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Well Korth and CC are saying different things.
    Who is wrong? Time will tell.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Well Korth and CC are saying different things.
    Who is wrong? Time will tell.
    Well, actually, it seems like two people from Korth are saying two different things. Steve Corlett, Director of Sales Tactical - Korth Group, and and Matthrew Kirkpatrick, Commercial Sales - Colt Canada appear to be in agreement that there will be a special promo. So who is Matt Ververs and what does he do at Korth?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234